Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hi everyone...

I had a quote from Substance. I must admit most of the things they quoted are reasonable. However, I got this quote from Dave, their Senior Design consultant, and he quoted $1200 for ALL plumbing works. Is this reasonable? I got another quote from someone, and they charged by items, like the hot/cold inlet, basin and heaters. If the quote is as such, is it more worth it for me to get a storage heater than 2 instant heater, and request that the hot water also goes to the wash basin? Pls advise.

Anyone else deals with Dave? My first impression is good. He is pretty good, though at first I dun really trust his skills as he looks young. But after some discussion, we realised he is pretty detailed person, down to the arrangement of the furniture in the living. After passing us the quote, he also said, if we find some of the items are more expensive than what others quote us, we can always negotiate again, as some prices difference are due to quality of material.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi everyone...

I had a quote from Substance. I must admit most of the things they quoted are reasonable. However, I got this quote from Dave, their Senior Design consultant, and he quoted $1200 for ALL plumbing works. Is this reasonable? I got another quote from someone, and they charged by items, like the hot/cold inlet, basin and heaters. If the quote is as such, is it more worth it for me to get a storage heater than 2 instant heater, and request that the hot water also goes to the wash basin? Pls advise.

Anyone else deals with Dave? My first impression is good. He is pretty good, though at first I dun really trust his skills as he looks young. But after some discussion, we realised he is pretty detailed person, down to the arrangement of the furniture in the living. After passing us the quote, he also said, if we find some of the items are more expensive than what others quote us, we can always negotiate again, as some prices difference are due to quality of material.

Hi all

A piece of advice. B4 u sign up with this company, I suggest u talk to those people who have juz used them for reno. U might not want to use them afterall. Hint *^*

This piece of advice esp meant for TPY neighbours.

Edited by alister

Hi all

A piece of advice. B4 u sign up with this company, I suggest u talk to those people who have juz used them for reno. U might not want to use them afterall. Hint *^*

This piece of advice esp meant for TPY neighbours.

HI alister, wat u mean by TPY?

hi alister,

will like to know the reason for your warning...

i went to ask substance for quotation recently...

if you dun mind, pls pm me? thanks~ :dunno:

I see there are quite a few TPY blk 79 forumner engagae their services, refer to the thread starter maybe able to help.... :wacko:

I initial read up good review from blk79 and am thinking really har.....

Maybe the one that gives good review should stand up and clarrified "how good" it is.... :wacko:

Hi all,

any other good or bad comments, pls share.. thanks

Let's juz say the thread starter DO NOT have any good comments. ** Hint ** :lol:

Let's juz say the thread starter DO NOT have any good comments. ** Hint ** !!

:o I get what you meant..no wonder there is no update from her t-blog. Thanks

Edited by Redwyrm

Hi

Any commend or feedback on this company? Cos i'm consindering them for my reno but wish to know more abt this workmanship and if there are any hidden costs on top of what is stated in quotation?

And lastly, and commend on ID Leonard?

The thread starter used him. You can read from first page. cheers

Hi

Any commend or feedback on this company? Cos i'm consindering them for my reno but wish to know more abt this workmanship and if there are any hidden costs on top of what is stated in quotation?

And lastly, and commend on ID Leonard?

Edited by congee77