Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silver88

Fridge Facing Toilet

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Is this ok if my fridge faced toilet?

That will depends on which direction is your fridge located. Generally, facing toilet is not encouraged.

That will depends on which direction is your fridge located. Generally, facing toilet is not encouraged.

What if the fridge is located in centre of the house and the fridge door is facing east? ... How about fridge located next to the toilet?

Hi Mr Chong,

May i know what is the reason not to place fridge in front of the toilet door?

Would appreciate your advise as we actually did our design for the fridge to face the common bathroom door directly.

Thank you

Hi Mr Chong,

May i know what is the reason not to place fridge in front of the toilet door?

Would appreciate your advise as we actually did our design for the fridge to face the common bathroom door directly.

Thank you

Hello

A fridge keeps your food. The direction which it faces is important. A toilet is always dirty no matter how you clean. Even if you personally ensure that, it doesn't mean your guest or your family members will. Actually, a fridge besides a toilet is also not good at all. Other than hygiene, you do not eat your dinner facing the toilet. And the same goes for food that is going to be eaten later. It is inauspicious.

If you base your stove facing on the same principle, you do so also for your fridge.

Hi

Is it ok if I put like a curtain on the toliet entrance sort of like 'block' it fm the fridge or turn the fridge the other way such that the fridge door doesnt face the toliet door but this will take up my cabinet space.

Hi

Is it ok if I put like a curtain on the toliet entrance sort of like 'block' it fm the fridge or turn the fridge the other way such that the fridge door doesnt face the toliet door but this will take up my cabinet space.

Hello

No, it is not advisable to put curtain in kitchen in case of fire. If kitchen is small, try to face the fridge door away from toilet. Keep the toilet door close at all times.

Hello

A fridge keeps your food. The direction which it faces is important. A toilet is always dirty no matter how you clean. Even if you personally ensure that, it doesn't mean your guest or your family members will. Actually, a fridge besides a toilet is also not good at all. Other than hygiene, you do not eat your dinner facing the toilet. And the same goes for food that is going to be eaten later. It is inauspicious.

If you base your stove facing on the same principle, you do so also for your fridge.

Thanks Mr Chong!

I have noted ur advise, and we will shift our fridge to another location

:bangwall: but my toliet door position cant change!!as the wall cant hack!and the other side of wall have huge beams..no space for hacked and do door!!!!

For your info . I told master advice and change toilet door position..

same here oso. as advised by my FSM, i've to reposition my toilet door which is currently opened inside the kitchen, to outside the kitchen totally.