Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

erm.. our idea is if we MTM then.. should belong to us mah.. lol... if not then no point to MTM....

Ted Wu's gowns are short short one huh?

we don't know.. coz we not really cheong "branded"

sillypore... some joke from a friend.. lol...

i think everyone will look different in different types of gowns... different body type...

I like the tradtional cheongsum.. very nice..

ever had an ang mor lady friend who wore a cheongsum..

and she had a maple leaf brand around her thigh.... when she showed it to me.. my uncle was like..

"what are you guys doing" ... really funny..

oh, we saw ted wu's wedding gowns (got models modelling his gowns) during the glamour bash organised by mediacorp at swissotel the stamford. :)

yup, different types of gowns for different body shape. :P my BS always told me to wear this and that b'cos i'm tall enough so wear liao will look very nice. :( my BS always said i'm tall whenever i visited the shop. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
different types of gowns for different body shape. :) my BS always told me to wear this and that b'cos i'm tall enough so wear liao will look very nice. :P my BS always said i'm tall whenever i visited the shop. :P

wow... how tall are you?

wow... how tall are you?

my hb is 1.88m tall and i'm 1.7m tall. i'm consider short liao lor. my BS told my hb that the cloth she ordered isn't enough to make my hb's suit b'cos my hb is too tall liao. she also said so far all the customers she came across aren't as tall as hb. we heard liao and laughed! :P

that time, during my ROM and my makeup artist told me don't know whether my BS is interested to ask me to model for their gowns a not. :P if got $$$ then i'm interested lor. :)

my hb is 1.88m tall and i'm 1.7m tall. i'm consider short liao lor. my BS told my hb that the cloth she ordered isn't enough to make my hb's suit b'cos my hb is too tall liao. she also said so far all the customers she came across aren't as tall as hb. we heard liao and laughed! :(

that time, during my ROM and my makeup artist told me don't know whether my BS is interested to ask me to model for their gowns a not. :P if got $$$ then i'm interested lor. :)

wah... must put some pictures leh... mei-nu and jun-nan leh... :P

wah... must put some pictures leh... mei-nu and jun-nan leh... :P

aiya, nothing to see lah. :)

even we went to see a family doctor and she also always said my hb and i are very tall people. she said next time our chidren will also be as tall. very tall meh. :P

nobody signed with Bridal Zone? :furious:

i paid ard $3188 for their package when i signed and it included MTM EG and WG too. but i took their OTR EG and WG since i dun have design sense and they have what i almost wanted :jawdrop:

oh... btw, their package was $3688 but they marketed it at $3388 at an exhibition and i "slashed" the price further down by $200 :yamseng:

Wah seh this thread moves very very fast....posted one comment, went to sleep, next morning woke up, log on and then phwah!:furious: the thread become so long already!:) U guys nvr sleep one ah???

Actually my gowns are OTR with one but I can choose an MTM, either EG or WG.....but the person told me my size shd be able to fit OTR one....but sometimes it's not because can fit or cannot fit, it's because you simply cannot find the designs that you like for OTR gowns mah...in the end, i forgo my MTM gown....a bit regret now....

Air, nothing to regret if u like ur OTR gowns

coz even if MTM, it might not turn out exactly the way u wan

i had seen 2 egs from my frens

so since u're able to find OTR gowns, well and good!!

each individual brings out different feelings with the same gown!

korea, my father actually is not around anymore so when i said my mum's side it actually includes my father's relatives also. wow u are so tall?! my hb is also taller den u and dat makes me feel like a drawf. :(

yupz...mist and cokelight r also BC brides. :)

opps, diva. i'm so sorry to mention about your father. :D hope you don't mind. ;)

i find that i'm not very tall lah. i'm only 1.7m tall leh. :( i hope to grow taller a bit! haha. :D usually, i don't wear high heel shoes. all my shoes are low heel. but during our wedding, i must wear high heel shoes but luckily even after wearing and i'm still shorter than my hb a bit. *heng* :~ my hb is too tall liao lor! :D

opps, diva. i'm so sorry to mention about your father. :D hope you don't mind. ;)

i find that i'm not very tall lah. i'm only 1.7m tall leh. :( i hope to grow taller a bit! haha. :D usually, i don't wear high heel shoes. all my shoes are low heel. but during our wedding, i must wear high heel shoes but luckily even after wearing and i'm still shorter than my hb a bit. *heng* :~ my hb is too tall liao lor! :D

Ehh u 1.7m still say not very tall....then us 1.6m considered what?? Dwarves ah?!?! :(

My friend 1.7m said she hope that she could shrink abit cos she felt like a giant when she stands together with us...haha..

Ehh u 1.7m still say not very tall....then us 1.6m considered what?? Dwarves ah?!?! :D

My friend 1.7m said she hope that she could shrink abit cos she felt like a giant when she stands together with us...haha..

aiya, different people have different requirements for themselves mah. some people 1.6m tall and they feel ok liao. but for me, i hope to be taller a bit more (probably 1.75m). ;) i love those angmoh ladies' height, manz. some of them are very tall and slim, wow super model! :D i always admire woman who's very tall. :D

like that then i better get out of this thread... :bangwall::notti:

Haha....i think i also can get out...:notti:

do hotels allow us to book for 2009 weddings now? was interested in hilton, but the lady (june) told us their system not ready for booking yet for 2009... got such a thing?!