Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Glamqueen

Inconsiderate Neighbour

I have yet to move in to my house but each time I drop by to check on the reno, I always find my neighbour's dustbin and rubbish strewn infront of my house!:~8|:curse:

Don't they find it inconvenient to walk to my house to dispose their trash? My sister still side them by telling me sometimes it could be the rubbish truck pple lazy to put back properly.

So, I gave them the benefit of doubt and help them put their bin where it belongs. The very next day, their rubbish bin appear infront of my house again...TMD!

The front of their inter terrace is wide enough to park a car lengthwise (which they do) and their main gate has a clear passage even after parking their car .... they still wanna push their bin to my house......how inconsiderate can they be?:curse:!

I wonder how long I can put up with them after i move in......

find one day you go in the morning until the rubbish guy come. for my case, those rubbish guy will put 3-4 rubbish bin together and clear it. it might not be your neighbour. i believe your neighbour also do not wanna walk a little more distance to dump the rubbish. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Guys,

have you encounter very "sensitive" neighbours? Last night abt 9pm, my wife was trying to knock in the wall plug into the kitchen floor. She stop after a few knock only. After that my downstairs neighbour come up and complaint. The old auntie tell us what we r doing n ask us not to knock anyting.

Do you think this neigbhour is very fussy abt small things? Anyone got this kinda neighbour too? how u deal with them

Guys,

have you encounter very "sensitive" neighbours? Last night abt 9pm, my wife was trying to knock in the wall plug into the kitchen floor. She stop after a few knock only. After that my downstairs neighbour come up and complaint. The old auntie tell us what we r doing n ask us not to knock anyting.

Do you think this neigbhour is very fussy abt small things? Anyone got this kinda neighbour too? how u deal with them

i think this auntie is DUMB... without understanding the fact that "upstairs" can do 1001 things to torture "downstairs" but "downstair" cant even do a single thing to take revenge.

for my case, my KLK neighbour upstairs always drag their furniture even after midnight... i cant do a **** thing...cos if they got pissed off, they can give me HHEELLLL.

Guys,

Dun tink so...tis is too extreme le ba?

And it is only a few knocks!

Next time do longer and louder...let her come up and complain for all she want since

she so sensitive and free! :yamseng:

haha..very true! im at the upperhand..i can do funny things to them if i want :yamseng: but i also dun like trouble but i can foresee more of these complaints twill come after i moved in.

haha..very true! im at the upperhand..i can do funny things to them if i want :bangwall: but i also dun like trouble but i can foresee more of these complaints twill come after i moved in.

whatever you do is nothing against the law - as long as before 1030pm. nobody can do a thing to you.

even if she call police, what law have you flout?

to me she is just super DUMB.

ahem..."downstair" also can do "things" to "upstair", like smoking at your windows. or cooking big smell things. tuning music loud. :jawdrop:

But smoking and turning music loud will disturb other innocent neighbours too...how about using bamboo pole to poke the ceiling in the middle of the night?? :jawdrop:

But smoking and turning music loud will disturb other innocent neighbours too...how about using bamboo pole to poke the ceiling in the middle of the night?? :notti:

I tried tat before...and the Indian neighbour stop making noise for a week or so...

I tried tat before...and the Indian neighbour stop making noise for a week or so...

:dunno: so it works! :notti: