Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi I'm your neighbour at 26D and will be starting our reno REALLLLLL soon.

But I have this question hor,

HOW MUCH U GUYS PAYING FOR HAULAGE???

Till now my ID still have to get back to me on this.. care to share?! Many thanks!:dribble:

hi prodigic, i paid $1k for haulage, ID say uncle lim say fixed price arh.. no discount! :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi prodigic, i paid $1k for haulage, ID say uncle lim say fixed price arh.. no discount! :dribble:

Wah heart pain sia... Spend so much on reno, now spend sommore on haulage!

Hi Xlan,

My flat going to complete soon.. but i am still not fully satisfied yet. So maybe before handover, will have some minor changes ba.. Now too busy.. SO not around, me alone cant do much too. Yup, thats what my ID told me in the first place, but then after that, he said that there is a max length. but since its common, then no choice lo.. i have no time to u/l the pics yet.. prob in early Dec ba.. by then maybe can let u all see..

:dribble:

oh wa.. so gd completing soon.. can't wait to see neh! hehehee.. :notti:

Hi Neighbors-to-be,

I'm a newbie to this forum...

We'll be collecting our keys to our unit at 26D nx wed at 1pm at HDB...

wondering if anyone else is collecting theirs too???

Feel like checking out the unit right after collecting the keys... anyone who can advise whether is wed a "Good Day" to open the door?

Hi Cindy

So how is your renovation going on?

Going to start the screeding? Mean another 3 week before reno fully on full force?

Has been looking at XLAN and YANG blog ...thatlost track on your blog... :help:

Congrat!

My ID did not charge me leh cause I think it is because I am doing laminated flooring for the whole flat.

Must buy more cakes for them on this weekend. :good:

Hi Lynnie

Yours is blk 25b?

This morning abt 1240am, pass by there and saw 1 unit fully lights on at blk 26a.

So means blk 26a,b,c, & d, blk25a, blk 27a,b are in process in collecting keys?

Except blk25b! :dribble:

Nemofc,

I went in to my homepage to check everyday and it's still the same. "Probable completion Q4 of 2007". I just went over to the site to take a look at my block. Notice some of the windows are open. Does that mean the contractors have not hand over to HDB for checking? Really wonder how long it's gonna take before i can collect my keys. :notti:

Congrat!

My ID did not charge me leh cause I think it is because I am doing laminated flooring for the whole flat.

Must buy more cakes for them on this weekend. :notti:

hi cindy!

me too doing laminated flooring for the whole flat!!! :sport-smiley-004: but i left a small area in the floyer to do tiles... the haulage uncle charged me $50 for the foyer and $150 for the cement base for the kitchen cabinet/WM/fridge...

Edited by redbottle

ask u all ah, is 12 lights in the living room alot? or 8 will do? (the small square box type on the ceiling)

XLAN u have any idea?

hi all. share a pic of my master bedroom toilet (a little blur). the pipes and accessories not up yet !!

t_17112007m_56238ac.jpg

downlights all ready... :sport-smiley-004:

t_DownLights2m_d8d4166.jpg

Vince has 12lights..but its 1living room+1bedroom combine into a big living room right?

my ID recommend me 12lights, but i feel its too many leh. then i decided to take 8, but seems that 8 is not enough..so maybe do 10?

hi fellow JMian,

anyone staying at level 10 - 15 at blk 26a - 26d? how is the water pressure like? thinking of installing rain shower but scared it will become drizzling shower. :sport-smiley-004:

sorry, what is glass backsplash? do you mean the solid surface top on your kitcheN?

Backsplash = the circled area

f_backsplashm_261f6dc.jpg

It is pasted over the tiles, some ppl may choose not to have it. It comes in the form of stainless stell or tempered glass

Edited by OnePostWonder

Backsplash = the circled area

f_backsplashm_261f6dc.jpg

It is pasted over the tiles, some ppl may choose not to have it. It comes in the form of stainless stell or tempered glass

wonder, thanks for the pix.

is it better to have it?

Hi nemofc & jasch,

I'm staying at low floor !!

:sport-smiley-004: anyway... happy renov!

Nemofc,

I went in to my homepage to check everyday and it's still the same. "Probable completion Q4 of 2007". I just went over to the site to take a look at my block. Notice some of the windows are open. Does that mean the contractors have not hand over to HDB for checking? Really wonder how long it's gonna take before i can collect my keys. :sport-smiley-004:

it seems that contractors haven't hand over keys to HDB yet. Once status change, you can start to chase hdb for keys liao... and everything will be very fast...

wonder, thanks for the pix.

is it better to have it?

:sport-smiley-004: anyway... happy renov!

it really depends on whether u wanna see the ugly tiles !!

i like the backsplash cos it makes the cabinet looks nicer, but what is the cons of the backsplash ah?

no idea bro... are there any exposed pipes in the corner of the kitchen? can I have a photo of it?

Edited by OnePostWonder

it really depends on whether u wanna see the ugly tiles :sport-smiley-004:

no idea bro... are there any exposed pipes in the corner of the kitchen? can I have a photo of it?

bro, dont have exposed pipes, i also duno how it can be done leh..

seen alot of magazines, the coloured backsplash looks so nice..cos its coloured glass,can make the kitchen more reflective

bro, dont have exposed pipes, i also duno how it can be done leh..

seen alot of magazines, the coloured backsplash looks so nice..cos its coloured glass,can make the kitchen more reflective

from binzz blog http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=320&

there are exposed pipes in the corner... u dun have those?

backsplash - what is the price of yours?

Edited by OnePostWonder