Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

oh... I thought the showflats were only the Jurong ones... I called HDB before I entered the BE and they told me no showflats for the Jln Membina ones :yamseng:

got free demo @ Power Supply building :(

the 'pop' sound is the same as when the cooker stove is ignited... besides the 'pop' sound, there's also the 'tick tick tick ... " sound from the ignition spark...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all neighbours, for those looking for glass hob.. :yamseng: beware :( .. there're cases of shattering for cooking less than an hour.. see this thread in the sgbrides

oh... I thought the showflats were only the Jurong ones... I called HDB before I entered the BE and they told me no showflats for the Jln Membina ones :unsure:

got free demo @ Power Supply building :dunno:

oh.. got demo.. shall go down with mama one of the weekend.. to see is that the pomp sound same like her colleague's house 1..

the 'pop' sound is the same as when the cooker stove is ignited... besides the 'pop' sound, there's also the 'tick tick tick ... " sound from the ignition spark...

if really like the cooker stove.. n the tick tick tick sound.. shld b ok liao loh.. not as scary as wat my mama described.. hahahaa.. may b she jus too 夸张 :)

me too think of putting a oven for my baking

I will be having an oven too for my new home :bangwall: It will be quite an easy one to use..hehe..

My other half likes baking :furious:

Guess we can all learn together, can invite u all too :sport-smiley-004:

hi all neighbours, for those looking for glass hob.. :bangwall: beware :furious: .. there're cases of shattering for cooking less than an hour.. see this thread in the sgbrides

O ya, i read about it few weeks ago about the sudden crack when cooking. That's glass hob. But likely hood not getting that.

come come... estimate your reno cost :dunno:

http://www.ecityhome.com.sg/costestimator/index.asp

:sport-smiley-004: thanks so much. it really helps alot. :jawdrop:

Edited by nemofc

I will be having an oven too for my new home :P It will be quite an easy one to use..hehe..

My other half likes baking :)

Guess we can all learn together, can invite u all too :)

Hey, i like baking, though i don't really like the cleaning up after that.. An oven is a must have for my house.. Actually, i tot of getting those rice cooker that can use to bake cakes also.. keke..

there.... a showroom with gas water heater demonstration

tks bro. Seems like a good deal, like sign up for service, got freebie.

Saw in citygas website there also gas cloth dryer as well, wondering if they give it free as well :)

save some $$$ on appliances

O ya, i read about it few weeks ago about the sudden crack when cooking. That's glass hob. But likely hood not getting that.

glass top only looks nice... and since it glass, it will break if you dun take care of it.

presonally wont be gettin this, wants something practical and lasting :P

tks bro. Seems like a good deal, like sign up for service, got freebie.

Saw in citygas website there also gas cloth dryer as well, wondering if they give it free as well :)

save some $$$ on appliances

glass top only looks nice... and since it glass, it will break if you dun take care of it.

presonally wont be gettin this, wants something practical and lasting :P

how abt tempered glass splashback??? anyone getting that??

an ID quoted me abt $500 for 8 ft of tempered glass splashback...

presonally wont be gettin this, wants something practical and lasting :)

i do agreed with you, kriegs. we would look something more practical.

hi all,

anyone know much about curtains?