Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

mm.. nemofc.. i dun tink the next batch will b 25B leh.. the windows not even install yet... thw whole block still looking v bare... was it 27B? cos that is the 2nd block completed after 25A.. i tink shld b 27B bah...

Yes xlan 25B is the blk slowest w/o window and painting , (sad is my blk ) funny is my HDB status say 4Q/2007 can have 2nd appt , abit scare within 5mth the window can fix . hope it will not do at a rush job .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes xlan 25B is the blk slowest w/o window and painting , (sad is my blk ) funny is my HDB status say 4Q/2007 can have 2nd appt , abit scare within 5mth the window can fix . hope it will not do at a rush job .

Dun worry, our 25B windows won't just drop out haha :dunno: HDB always sends people to do auditing after contractor hands over the flat.

mm.. nemofc.. i dun tink the next batch will b 25B leh.. the windows not even install yet... thw whole block still looking v bare... was it 27B? cos that is the 2nd block completed after 25A.. i tink shld b 27B bah...

Xlan,

I also noticed that 25B is not painted and windows not fixed yet. I'll just wait patiently to collect keys becos the unit shall be mine in the end anyway! :bangwall:

mm.. ya green.. i guess we hv to wait patiently le.. as elaine said.. even for those with keys to go up.. guards r supposed to check with particulars n identity.. 那就别让guards为难了

anybody went to the wedding show at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel today? wow the grand ballroom looks so grand

Well, i registered but did not go. Have confirmed with M-Hotel instead during their open house last Sunday. :dancingqueen:

anybody went to the wedding show at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel today? wow the grand ballroom looks so grand

Me! Me!Me! I went today! :dancingqueen:

U were there also ? So are u one of the lucky draw winners ?? :bleah:

oic,linggy... i just drove past this Afternoon. and was kana chased out by the guard there the moment i entered the driveway.so i just had a chat with him for a while. he told me that even the 25A can collect the key and view their flat, he will have to check the particulars +unit no when these pple come... wonder how he will do that..but hope he can managed it when many pple visit the site!

You are not the only one kana chased out the guard. Yesterday, as I was walking along Jalan Membina,

Ive seen a few ppl kana chase off already.. :D

Looks like indeed alot of ppl like us very kan cheong.

Hey folks, my reno starts today, wish me luck and hope its a smooth and problem free process. :)

Me! Me!Me! I went today! :D

U were there also ? So are u one of the lucky draw winners ?? :)

Jasch u are there? hehe coincident. i went to the show to see the bridal shop only, and was so lucky to draw one of the good prize, really cant believe it, haha..

r u one of the lucky winner too?

I have booked my banquet at Marina Mandarin already, kinda like GCW also, its ballroom is so nice..

Edited by Yang Guo

Status from My HDBPage:

The Probable Completion Date of your new flat is 4Q/2007. HDB will invite you to take possession of the flat when the construction of the flat is completed.

--------

Oops... sorry if i heard wrongly. Officer said it's for those enblock (SERS) pple, so which block is that?

You are not the only one kana chased out the guard. Yesterday, as I was walking along Jalan Membina,

Hey folks, my reno starts today, wish me luck and hope its a smooth and problem free process. :)

All best to you!

Edited by nemofc

my reno starts today, wish me luck and hope its a smooth and problem free process. :)

hey i x my fingers for u ya.. all the best!:D take pics to show us hor.. hehee..

Oops... sorry if i heard wrongly. Officer said it's for those enblock (SERS) pple, so which block is that?

nemofc.. no specific block actually.. all blocks r open to SERS ppl to choose.. jus tat we chosen our units way b4 any1 in the market.. anyway.. jus hope everything goes smoothly n all of us get our keys faster..

btw... some of u were asking me for my quotation signed with HG.. i wrote a rough list in my t-blog..

Edited by xlan

haha... ya. alot of pple start to go there when hearing that the hoardings are put down. the guard was complaining to me abt so many pple entering the site without permission. i told him no choice le. the hoardings already put down means the site is ready liao. too bad lor.. and he even said even the subcontractor anyhw parked their vehicles giving the impression to the public that unauthorised person can anyhow enter the site...

i want to kan chiiong also cannot. because my block is nt ready yet..hehe ..yesterday just drove past there since my dad and i dropped my mum at outram park..so go to jalan membina to look see look see..

good luck to ur renovation! which reno guy u engage?

Jasch u are there? hehe coincident. i went to the show to see the bridal shop only, and was so lucky to draw one of the good prize, really cant believe it, haha..

r u one of the lucky winner too?

I have booked my banquet at Marina Mandarin already, kinda like GCW also, its ballroom is so nice..

oh.. so are you the guy in Pink or teh guy in white ?? :rolleyes:

I never won anything leh... how i hope i am the winner for the 3k discount :sport-smiley-004:

I was looking at grand copthorn and marina mandarin too.. but i decided to take up with GCW cos i like the high ceiling too much le..keke