Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hehe thanks elaine! I am not collecting my flat till next June most likely. We have a letter which states my bf is posted overseas till next mid year so we can delay collection of keys till then.

:yamseng: green, remem to invite me to your flat when you collect ar (haha actually I will invite myself :) )

xlan, thanks for the link, their flats look gorgeous ya exactly what i have in mind! hmmm i will go and read about the bad reviews!

Edited by linggie

Hihi

juz wonder which blk start signing the agreement for lease and which blk start to collect the keys.

I'm under the balloting exercise applicant..... will we be later then the SERS applicants?

I'm beri exceited for those tt has sign the agreement and collection of keys.....

3 cheers for you guys.... :yamseng:

My HLE application has been approved. Just received the letter. But in my HDBpage still shows "HDB will invite you to sign the Agreement for Lease in due course"

Approximately when will i know my first appt? do i need to call in to book the 1st appt of wait for the 1st appt letter?

My HLE application has been approved. Just received the letter. But in my HDBpage still shows "HDB will invite you to sign the Agreement for Lease in due course"

Approximately when will i know my first appt? do i need to call in to book the 1st appt of wait for the 1st appt letter?

Hi Yang Guo

Checked with HDB officer and according to my understanding, signing of lease agreement will be anytime within 3 months from the date your HLE application is approved i.e. before HLE expires.

There is nothing much to be done except to check your mailbox and HDBpage everyday for notification... :yamseng:

I've found my direct neighbour and my neighbour on the floor below mine... and my neighbour below my direct neighbour... :bangwall:

Nice....................

nice, hehe

i found my direct neighbour jasch :dancingqueen:

Hi Yang Guo

Checked with HDB officer and according to my understanding, signing of lease agreement will be anytime within 3 months from the date your HLE application is approved i.e. before HLE expires.

There is nothing much to be done except to check your mailbox and HDBpage everyday for notification... :)

icic..ok i will just wait for the notification :bangwall:

Me too... I received my HLE approval last week, but till date, the status in my HDB page also show the same thing.. I did call up Ms Ong, she was saying for this batch, there are alot of applicants, and therefore, within 3 months, HDB will invite us to sign the Agreement. Even if HLE expired due to HDB's delay, its ok... Guess have to wait...

finally, signed the Agreement for Lease & there goes my CPF $$ (1st payment)

btw, officer said 25B (replacement) will be collecting keys soon. HDB is processing ...

now, waiting for the next stage...

Wah so 25B owners will be the next batch to collect keys. Thanks Nemofc for the update.

green, remem to invite me to your flat when you collect ar (haha actually I will invite myself

Linggie,

We do not plan to spend a lot of $$ on house renov, so our house design may not be up to your expectations! Haha if you don't mind, you are always welcome to pop by for kopi. :)

What document do I need to delay collection of keys? I do not wish to get keys before Nov and move in so fast. Firstly, I don't feel safe staying in area where it's dark and isolated at night, as not all flats are occupied. Secondly, my in-laws have to sell their Jurong house within 6months after we get keys. This month, HDB is having Jurong balloting exercise, so there'll be less people looking for Jurong resale houses.

it's sad to know that HDB is not able to delay my collection of keys till June

OnePostWonder,

I also hope to delay my key collections. What reason do you use to delay your key collection? How come HDB rejected your request?

OnePostWonder,

I also hope to delay my key collections. What reason do you use to delay your key collection? How come HDB rejected your request?

I told her I got no $$$ for reno & furnishing, she said our CPF have enough $$$ for the remainder of the downpayment, most likely only can be delayed by 1 to 2 months... :dunno:

Edited by OnePostWonder

Nice 25B by 4Q2007 can take key , as my status also show that . I will take my time reno as I Dun want to live in a Block only me alone , quite scary .

bean

(25B Lv 10)

I've found my direct neighbour and my neighbour on the floor below mine... and my neighbour below my direct neighbour... :deal:

Nice....................

:dunno: so good...

i've found 1 & only below mine..

Hi All,

Just found out that there's this forum this afternoon. Well, think I'm the 1st who join you guys from Blk 27B. Read all your posts and realise almost all are 4-roomers. Me 5-roomer...

Nice to know we'll be neighbours very soon...cheers... :no:

mm.. nemofc.. i dun tink the next batch will b 25B leh.. the windows not even install yet... thw whole block still looking v bare... was it 27B? cos that is the 2nd block completed after 25A.. i tink shld b 27B bah...

oic,linggy... i just drove past this Afternoon. and was kana chased out by the guard there the moment i entered the driveway.so i just had a chat with him for a while. he told me that even the 25A can collect the key and view their flat, he will have to check the particulars +unit no when these pple come... wonder how he will do that..but hope he can managed it when many pple visit the site!