Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hihi. Congrats to all! :D

I just got a unit at blk 27A too! Mine is low floor. So glad to find this thread. Thanks a lot nemofc for telling me abt this tread!

BLK 25A

-

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- m|ndy

- chaq

- Jasch

BLK 27B

-

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yah lor. Blk27 A seems to have the most ppl in this forum.

anyway, have any of your came across the security guard offering to let you go in to take a look at a fee???

yah lor. Blk27 A seems to have the most ppl in this forum.

anyway, have any of your came across the security guard offering to let you go in to take a look at a fee???

NO!! we went before the selection and was standing out there.. and the guard thought we wanted to go in, didn't allow us to go in as still in construction. It's for safety.

You mean you encounter that???

NO!! we went before the selection and was standing out there.. and the guard thought we wanted to go in, didn't allow us to go in as still in construction. It's for safety.

You mean you encounter that???

yah lor. We just went to take a look outside on mon. When we stoped just outside the entrance the guard came over and asked if we are to here to take a look at the house.

As usual he will say a lot of excuses like actually he cannot let us go in because of safety reasons but immediately after that he offer to let us go in if we pay him $20. But only my bf can go in i got to wait outside.. :unsure:

hey better DON'T leh.. v fishy.. wait go in kana rob by them.. n in the 1st place.. it is really not safe n not supposed to be let any1 go in.. don b too rush.. 27B & 25A will b collecting keys soon.. guess shld b ard aug or sep.. till then go in is much safer.. at least they hv keys.. meaning HDB is ready to let ppl in n already ensure the safety liao.. let's b more patient.. 我们要理智一点..

yah lor. We just went to take a look outside on mon. When we stoped just outside the entrance the guard came over and asked if we are to here to take a look at the house.

As usual he will say a lot of excuses like actually he cannot let us go in because of safety reasons but immediately after that he offer to let us go in if we pay him $20. But only my bf can go in i got to wait outside.. :unsure:

hey better DON'T leh.. v fishy.. wait go in kana rob by them.. n in the 1st place.. it is really not safe n not supposed to be let any1 go in.. don b too rush.. 27B & 25A will b collecting keys soon.. guess shld b ard aug or sep.. till then go in is much safer.. at least they hv keys.. meaning HDB is ready to let ppl in n already ensure the safety liao.. let's b more patient.. 我们要理智一点..

oh.. you mean there are ppl collecting keys soon le ar.. hmmm.. sounds logical.. then maybe we will go in and see after the first batch of ppl had collected their keys ba..

anyway xlan u are staying in which unit ? can pm me? :D

hahaha.. jus a wild guess.. frm the completion date of the constructions... 27B & 25A is the 1st batch to complete.. not sure will HDB release keys by batch or wait till whole estate completed n release all together.. :dancingqueen:

can fellow forummers from 27B & 25A let us see their house? :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha.. jus a wild guess.. frm the completion date of the constructions... 27B & 25A is the 1st batch to complete.. not sure will HDB release keys by batch or wait till whole estate completed n release all together.. :sport-smiley-004:

that's fast... for 27B & 25A.. :dancingqueen:

my HLE still in processing & not sure when will be signing the Agreement...

ya me too.. my fren got 27B (frm enbloc too).. HDB jus send the loan form to him leh.. i hvnt get it yet..

i was thinking.. we enbloc majiam process slower than balloting.. is it we give less $? haha.. :sport-smiley-004:

that's fast... for 27B & 25A.. :dancingqueen:

my HLE still in processing & not sure when will be signing the Agreement...

Hi all, am a newbie here. Glad to know there a thread...

My new unit at 26D, added myself to the list :bow:

BLK 25A

-

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- m|ndy

- chaq

- Jasch

BLK 27B

-

My HLE also still processing leh..tink i will have to wait even longer cos i only got my unit on 27 June and only apply on that day itself..

how i wish the flat will be ready soon then we can go in and take a look. :P

Had any of your started to look for reno quotation le ?

BLK 25A

-

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- m|ndy

- chaq

- Jasch

BLK 27B

-

My HLE also still processing leh..tink i will have to wait even longer cos i only got my unit on 27 June and only apply on that day itself..

how i wish the flat will be ready soon then we can go in and take a look. :P

Had any of your started to look for reno quotation le ?

i got mine at 25 June, just went in MyHDB to chk.

Status "HDB will invite you to sign the Agreement for Lease in due course."