Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snowiee

K&d Furniture Trading

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
dino... **** suay.. my heart goes out to you..

Positive experience from K&D for us. We bought a dining set and a sofa (with additional cover) from them. They followed up and confirmed the delivery date and timing a few weeks before the actual delivery date and also called me on the delivery date itself to remind me.

The furniture were delivered yesterday just as I've requested.

Very satisfied with the furniture especially the sofa, its comfortable, looks durable(will see after a few months), its cheap but does not look cheap (really value for $$).

Just been to KD Sungei Kadut showroom, just beside IFC. They have a great stocks of wardrobe, matresses and everything. We met up with a tall, thin sales person (I guess his name is Kenny), who was very helpful and has reasonable knowledge. He was never pushy, I strictly dislike pushy sales person.

Quality of their products are reasonable. I believe all products, displayed around different showrooms are actually made by few suppliers. The model of wardrobe we were looking for is the same in almost all showrooms.

The very positive point is, their quoted prices are the best. Yes, I have seen more than 20 furniture shops across locations. The display price at KD was the most reasonable.

The negative point is, their show room is like a warehouse, things are dumped/cramped, anything but not organised and is anything but not visually appealing.

No, we have not purchased anything from them, the reason was it was our second stop on our Sungei survey. Finally when we visited most of the shops at Sungei, we were too tired to go back to them to order.... so we ended up in ordering to Avanni (see, strategic location has an edge!!!). Equally good but the quoted prices are a bit higher than KD.... but can be negotiated to match KD price.

Avanni review will follow later after delivery and installation. Yes, I will revisit KD

Well for KD, the range of items are indeed alot, too many that they have to stake up the items, thus giving ppl an impression of warehouse. Overall the furniture are indeed not not bad (I mean given the price lah, of course if want to compare with those posh brands, no horse run!!!). Can really consider if you are on a tight budget.

Cheers

My furnitures all not delivered after 2months.... given them so much time~ !!! lousy services

Not only lousy services, but HORRIBLE attitude! Deliverd not only a poor quality item but with defects yet delivery guy claimed as "It's like that one. Usually we deliver worst than this"!

Geez! I wonder if they are doing business in CHINA or Singapore! What kind of attitude is this???

Salesman very NICE in showroom BEFORE one commit into the transaction. When got problem, one will start to see the sarcasm and rude attitude surfacing!

BEWARE all potential buyers / shoppers! better go Ikea, their quality may not be superior but they are not too expensive. At least you wont get this kind of rotten attitude from the delivery guy and salesperson.

Edited by cruise