Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Maeryn

Where To Find Dining Set Similar To Those Sold By The Life Shop

I really like the dark stained teak wood dining set sold by The Life Shop but the price is outta my budget. Anyone knows where can I get similar quality but at cheaper prices? Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I really like the dark stained teak wood dining set sold by The Life Shop but the price is outta my budget. Anyone knows where can I get similar quality but at cheaper prices? Thanks in advance.

Try to get a visual of the furniture and see if any carpenter can custom built one for you. Maybe can take photos secretly or take their catalogue...

Any pics?

Any pics?

Check out the dining tables & chairs at www.thelifeshop.com. I like the matt dark stained teak that they carry. I have checked out barang barang but the teak quality seems very different, maybe that explains the difference in price tag. I bought the iman coffee table & side table.

Basically I am looking for matt dark stained teak with lattice for my dining table. Any suggestion on where else I can find it?

Check out the dining tables & chairs at www.thelifeshop.com. I like the matt dark stained teak that they carry. I have checked out barang barang but the teak quality seems very different, maybe that explains the difference in price tag. I bought the iman coffee table & side table.

Basically I am looking for matt dark stained teak with lattice for my dining table. Any suggestion on where else I can find it?

Looks a bit Zen to me.