Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stx

Renovation Firms And Services

Seemed like renov talk on firm & ID has stoppped. Had been following on Kenagan's thread, the rec n prob.

Anyway, I ended up signing a contract wif 3D Innovation, with the sales manager Jxxx Tan. Did read up in hardware zone & styleweddings of bad exp 2 owners exp wif 3D , who had prob wif a particular guy in the comp. J Tan from 3D somehow managed to give us some assurance - and we dcd to sign cos his was much cheaper than the rest - willg to work within our budget + others etc...

We also went to sign a radac agmt with him to protect us. But for assurance, we still like to hear from the forum if any one of u here did exp any prob with J & 3D Innov. & this helps us to take note of anything prob/mistake they tend to commit too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Seemed like renov talk on firm & ID has stoppped. Had been following on Kenagan's thread, the rec n prob.

Anyway, I ended up signing a contract wif 3D Innovation, with the sales manager Jxxx Tan. Did read up in hardware zone & styleweddings of bad exp 2 owners exp wif 3D , who had prob wif a particular guy in the comp. J Tan from 3D somehow managed to give us some assurance - and we dcd to sign cos his was much cheaper than the rest - willg to work within our budget + others etc...

We also went to sign a radac agmt with him to protect us. But for assurance, we still like to hear from the forum if any one of u here did exp any prob with J & 3D Innov. & this helps us to take note of anything prob/mistake they tend to commit too.

i didn't sign radac, see their works quite happy.. :P starting soon lo.. but sign with edmund @ kovan :P

i didn't sign radac, see their works quite happy.. :P starting soon lo.. but sign with edmund @ kovan :P

Hi i renovating my house, currently talking with 3d, how was your experience

I was once being told by 1 of the ID from 3D that they are not the cheapest, but the most competitive. The ID of 3D that we met didn't really give us a very good impression, as his pants was quite dirty which gave us an impression that he wasn't a very well-organised guy.

In the end, I signed with Urban Design. Our home is still under reno and its 50% done now. What is so good with Urban Design is that, you don't have to worry about the reno work, just hand over the key to them, and they will do the rest for you, a truely great ID firm that offers the least worry to homeowners. Most importantly, not pushy type, and they will put in their utmost effort to work within your budgets.