Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi..

i did get a quotation from them. Their prices were reasonable (errmm..i think..) and the freebies that came along with it..is very tempting..

However, while browsing through this forum.i realised there were no feedbacks at all about them..

Am still deciding.. if I should take them up..

Hopefully, someone who knows..would reply soon enough!!

Edited by nur_sania

Hee.. I dedided to post up my quotation here..

Maybe if there are no feedbacks about them..maybe forumers can help advice if quotation is too cheap, too expensive or reasonable..

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

my quotation

do click on the link yah..for the quotation!! Thanks!

Edited by nur_sania

Hee.. I dedided to post up my quotation here..

Maybe if there are no feedbacks about them..maybe forumers can help advice if quotation is too cheap, too expensive or reasonable..

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

my quotation

do click on the link yah..for the quotation!! Thanks!

Hi,

I did went for them to quote. My friend referred me to Earth Quek as they had engaged as him as their ID for their house. He has good ideas for the house decoration. One thing is their quotation is in a package so cannot compare easily.

When come to deciding who to do for my house, I chosen the contractor as he is few thousand lower than * quote.

You can ask them to let you see their workmanship on the house they are doing or just completed.

Hi,

I did went for them to quote. My friend referred me to Earth Quek as they had engaged as him as their ID for their house. He has good ideas for the house decoration. One thing is their quotation is in a package so cannot compare easily.

When come to deciding who to do for my house, I chosen the contractor as he is few thousand lower than * quote.

You can ask them to let you see their workmanship on the house they are doing or just completed.

hmm ok... care to share the contractor that offered u a lower price?

thanks..

Hi 1000miles

mind to share the contractor also? if u can share the quotation with me it's the best.

forestplatform@yahoo.com.sg

I email to you. :dancingqueen:

It is good to get referral from people you know.

Make sure they meet the timeline as promised.

A good designer will be able to advise you and go to site whenever possible to ensure all work is done properly.

Once you commit a deposit, there is no turning back. ;)

yah am also waiting for more feedbacks on this ID, seems like nt much ppl engaged their svcs.....but their pkg are really tempting

yah am also waiting for more feedbacks on this ID, seems like nt much ppl engaged their svcs.....but their pkg are really tempting

ya in fact my choices have narrow down to him and another ID.... but as I mentioned I am more comfortable with kevin and their prices... just hope that those who had engaged him b4 could kindly give some adv b4 I commit... !!

Surprisingly not many people have engaged them...???

ya in fact my choices have narrow down to him and another ID.... but as I mentioned I am more comfortable with kevin and their prices... just hope that those who had engaged him b4 could kindly give some adv b4 I commit... :unsure:

Hi there,

My price of advice. if you can't find any comments on any of your ID companies, you should avoid. There are a few companies that are considered "BIG" but you are able to any comments at all.

I hope the moderators are reading this. I myself have written a post to request for comments for S K Y Creation but it was never posted up. Also, I was not able to find any comments on them. Yet, they advertised on RenoTalk Forum. I strongly believed there are many users of them but somehow, I can't find a single thing on them.

So, please beware.