Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2708soul

I Love Two Persons At The Same Time

My digestive system also work fast thats why i also eat a lot too.. but loooks like it is slowing down now.. :notti:

mine too!! dat's why now will grow in size when eat too much :dunno:

seems like it works proportionally with age!:dribble::bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
since can continue to OT i oso wanna chap in :P

i oso like to wear dress. but those dresses i got are not working type. more of sunny dresses loh. but now married liao dun dare to buy too many coz i realised i'm getting fatter :P

anyway, sometimes when i wore my dresses to work, my colleagues wil be wondering if i got special appt at nite... haizz...

last week wore 1 sphag dress to work. just then dat nite i supposed to meet an overseas colleague for dinner. then my colleague say me until like i purposely wear soo sexy. pengzzz... i thot dresses very common mah... somemore i got bring cardigan leh...

really pissed off with her comments loh...

weekends i oso wear tees and berms out... sometimes with piak piak slippers (flip flops) :P

my hubby doesnt like to wear jeans. he always wear very casual so i have to wear casual too. else look very funny leh :dunno:

Dun care abt ppl's comments la..sometimes their eyes are red ma...so give u comments, then u will not wear so nice to work ma....

Ya...sometimes must match with HB...else very funni!

mine too!! dat's why now will grow in size when eat too much :notti:

seems like it works proportionally with age!:dribble::bangwall:

The oni way I tink to maintain our figure is NOT to eat dinner after 8pm.

Try to eat before tat so tat we got time to digest before slping...

I always try to eat before 8pm and at most a glass of milk before 9pm.

And no rice at nite or minimum...and try not to sit after taking yr dinner...

I can keep to all these when my HB not hving dinner with me...bt if we mit up for

dinner during wkdays, my dinner time will definitely be late, followed by slping very early...

So sometimes also quite difficult to follow la..

I still rmbs I once bought the Oto Trimax for my stomach....happi happi try for a few mths and

now becomes a white elephant...sigh...waste money!

i oso try not to eat after 8pm. but sometimes abit hungry so hubby will buy macdonalds back and we share a set. :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm...sometimes at night, we ordered pizza hut....twin meal...plus extra chicken wings :sport-smiley-004::dribble::dribble:

The oto one my hb bot, also become white elephant.

I tink metabolism rate will decrease with age.

Hmm...sometimes at night, we ordered pizza hut....twin meal...plus extra chicken wings :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::dribble:

Wah piang like that can get fat v easily.

The pizza hut chicken wing v nice, i also like.

The oto one my hb bot, also become white elephant.

I tink metabolism rate will decrease with age.

Wah piang like that can get fat v easily.

The pizza hut chicken wing v nice, i also like.

But but....chicken wings I like.... :sport-smiley-004::dribble:

Am contemplating to buy threadmill now for my new home...hubby says waste money...he ask me go downstairs run at my park can liao... :sport-smiley-004:

Ya i oso like to have a threadmill at home. Then no need to go gym and can save up gym cost.

How much a threadmill outside cost?

I think a good one costs 2K over....but you hv those functions like heartbeat readings which i dun think we need....probably get a 1000+ one will do?

I dun need a threadmill with heartbeat monitor too.

omg so it is proven that metabolism rate drop after 30 shucks.. no wonder me turning 30 sob sob no wonder i find sudd my metabolism rate drop so fast.

I dun need a threadmill with heartbeat monitor too.

omg so it is proven that metabolism rate drop after 30 shucks.. no wonder me turning 30 sob sob no wonder i find sudd my metabolism rate drop so fast.

What is the sign of metabolism rate drop? Does it mean you eat more and discharge less, hair drops fater than it grows or tummy one day become bigger and bigger. I believe Man only have theses symptoms after 40... icon8.gif.

Me don't need threadmil too as NS will force me to run.... every year until 40. Maybe that why Singapore man start to grow fat from there. :(

I used to feel hungry v fast and need to eat a lot. Now metabolism rate drop and i dun feel hungry so fast (longer hours) so i am still learning to adjust my diet volume too.

er... i still feel hungry quite fast leh :X

prob i got gastric problem dat's why and oso coz of that i dun dare to let myself go hungry for too long...

er... yesterday had chicken cutlet for lunch. then rite after lunch feel hungry so ate a small packet of meiji biscuits. after dat still not satisfied so before my meeting at 4pm, i went to the canteen and ate a packet of fried bee hoon :P

my dinner last nite was after 8pm so got time for digestion :P

wow! Air!:( dat is definitely very fattening!:lol::~

once in a while still ok lah

u can try canadian pizza's chicken wings and cheese sticks. i think they taste really good too and the price is cheaper than pizza hut's

er... i still feel hungry quite fast leh :X

prob i got gastric problem dat's why and oso coz of that i dun dare to let myself go hungry for too long...

er... yesterday had chicken cutlet for lunch. then rite after lunch feel hungry so ate a small packet of meiji biscuits. after dat still not satisfied so before my meeting at 4pm, i went to the canteen and ate a packet of fried bee hoon :P

my dinner last nite was after 8pm so got time for digestion :P

wow! Air!:( dat is definitely very fattening!:lol::P

once in a while still ok lah

u can try canadian pizza's chicken wings and cheese sticks. i think they taste really good too and the price is cheaper than pizza hut's

Oh :~ .that is how it is measured. Yes, stuffing too much at a time is bad for health, easily get in-disgestion.

Norm people suggest takes light meal, at most feel full around at 70%. Can take interval break snack after 3 hours of meal proper. That shall give you a better feel all day and keep you lights, refreshing and energetic, just like metabolism back to the young days.

I do enjoy buffet but every time after it, I feel sleeepy and lethegic and eventualy become icon8.gif soon.....zzzZZ

Edited by TPY

Oh :( .that is how it is measured. Yes, stuffing too much at a time is bad for health, easily get in-disgestion.

Norm people suggest takes light meal, at most feel full around at 70%. Can take interval break snack after 3 hours of meal proper. That shall give you a better feel all day and keep you lights, refreshing and energetic, just like metabolism back to the young days.

I do enjoy buffet but every time after it, I feel sleeepy and lethegic and eventualy become icon8.gif soon.....:~zZZ

:lol:

i dun always do this lah

but yesterday really keep feeling hungry mah... :P