Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whoelse

If You Have Good Use Good Painter, Pls Recommend Me.

Good day,

I have a 5-rm house to paint, if you have use a good painter recently pls pm me.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Rgds.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Did you manage to find any good painter? I intend to paint my whole house too. Please pm me your contact. Thanks in advance!!

i just paint my house (140 sqm) using ici dulux. i signed up the dulux painting package via barang barang. you can check www.dulux.com.sg (click event&promotion) for details. the painting was assigned to a company called ACS Painting or something. i believe dulux will only choose reliable painters in order to protect their brand and reputation.

the painting job turned out to be quite good. they estimated 2 days to finish but in reality it took almost 5 days, reasons because my house is large and there are many corners and built-in cabinet to cover. in the last 1-2 days the painter almost lost their patience bcos they kept working hard and painting hard but it just didnt seem to finish. during painting, they covered the ground, window frame and my cabinet very carefully to avoid the splashing (but seems to forget the window glass though). their paint skills i have no complain. overall i give it rating of 8/10 considering the complexity of my house. i can say i am satisfied.

5 years ago, i painted my previous flat using the painters from my general contractor. it turned out to be a disaster. i explicitly told the painter to use ici dulux but they changed to cheap paint without informing me. the painting skills were not so good (more of careless). they didnt cover my ground and as a result the paint splashed on my newly polished marble floor and window everywhere and there was no way to clean it. that's why this time i went to ici dulux directly. i believe i make the right decision this time.

hi, my contractor is doing a bad job for my painting. i thinking of getting ici professional painters. a query, is plastering of wall and ceiling included? if not, how much do i hv to pay?