Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Maeryn

Chair Pads/cushions

I'm looking for chair pads for my antique teak wood arm chairs (the squarish types) & for my dining set chairs. Where can I buy them from? Or are there any shops that sell customised ones?

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm looking for chair pads for my antique teak wood arm chairs (the squarish types) & for my dining set chairs. Where can I buy them from? Or are there any shops that sell customised ones?

Thanks.

ikea

Thanks.

Hi there

Did you find any place that has good collection of different size/shape cushions?

Regards

Thanks.

I think most neighbourhood shops selling curtains , bedsheets and cushion covers can help you to custom make. Clementi and AMK Central seems to be quite popular judging from the number of threads here. Which shop specifically, then I don't know. Ask around.

Thanks.

lyh home furnishing at joo chiat complex. but costs bout 50-60 dollars using high density foam. works well for me, mine is coming 3yrs and going good.. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003: