Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
think it's no longer safe for cats to be roaming outside

i used to let my cats go outside until someone threw my boy down from the 17th flr

now they are not allowed to go out

i still hated myself for allowing him to go out :dancingqueen::thumbs up::bangwall:

Did u call the police to arrest this scrumbag. :furious::furious::furious:

Must give him at least 17 kung Fu kick right on his face. 8|8|8|

i have no idea who threw him down

if i had known i think i still won't call the police

i'd throw him down myself !! :D

i'm a firm believer of lex talionis :dancingqueen:

eh? wads lex talionis?

oh noo summer's photo of her cat so poorthing ! :D and i think my heart will break if my pets are thrown down so cruelly! :P really dont understand how these people can inflict such injuries on harmless animals. :P

Edited by mist

an eye for an eye

i'll repay the person with exactly what he did :dancingqueen: !!

to animals..yes i agree an eye for an eye..cos the law not strong enough currently to deal with these people... :D

I rem UK news showing one bunch of kids kicking the small kitten like football ard the MRT and then finally kick it into the MRT track and the train run over it. :dunno::lol:

The whole nation condem the incident and these kids were humiliated and arrested.

The video until nw still deep down in my brain so sad for that kitten. :lol:

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~

think if it happened in singapore most to most pple will just say

'eh today nothing big happen ah, report this kind of thing' :dunno::lol:

Yes u are right, our surronding ppl doesnt pay much attention to these incident some even laught "U see that day tis guy go to jail jus becos he burn the dog or kitten alive, he is so suai hor" :lol:

Even the parent when see children bully small puppy they also nvr make an effort to stop jus comment "Oh children are like that one wan" :~

Actually our SPCA are doing their parts but the fund they are getting are nt enough to create public awareness moreover even school are more particular abt academy result instead teaching them the correct value, sometime in MRT looking at those kids commanding their own parent really wan to make me laught. Hai.... is this the sign of Developed country and our future Elite ???? :(

Edited by Cantona7

erm my view of SPCA is not very good

but i find that it is so difficult to register a animal charity in singapore

there are tons of charities doing the same thing i.e. child / elderly / student

but cannot register coz there already is one :dunno::lol:

sometimes i wonder is it the lack of moral studies that our future generation is turning out like this???

i think people who abuse helpless animals, are already psychologically unbalanced. probably they lack love, felt oppressed at job/home or are victims of abuse in real life. so they find joy or a sense of power in abusing the helpless animals.

if we let these people go scott free, they may turn into something worse if they think they can get away with it.. today abuse little kittens, tmr they may start abusing humans..

just hope they send these people to get psychological help.