Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

wahahahaa... yup agree!:sport-smiley-004: i also like nonya curry fishhead, malay satay, BBQ stingray, n many more..

oh i'm hungry too.. gg to geylang lor 3 to feast out.. :curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sad to say but those HK cafes here really cmi loh

any 茶餐厅 i walk into in HK is already nicer :sport-smiley-004::curse:

it's just different, dun know it's the holiday mood or what :good::lol:

i totally agreed with u... those in SG all CMI lor.. go into any cafe at HK also better

er.. i only hv pix for my eldest bro's place.. a very messy ikea warehouse.. wahahahahaa.. unlike my 2nd bro's condo.. swee swee n neat.. n applefreak gonna really love their place.. cos there r 4 or 5 kitty with them!:notti: haha.. when i get home (n if i rem..) i upload some of the messy scenes at my eldest bro's place..

mm.. not ur holiday mood la.. cos every time i went back n "扫街" (mean eating from those street hwakers..) anyhow also much much nicer than most restaurants here.. 我好挂住我D咖哩鱼蛋牛杂猪红..碳烧猪颈肉.. :dunno::dunno::rofl:

i wan to go HKG!:dribble:!:dribble: muz emphasis to my hubby tonite.. hopefully after our wedding got $$ to go. mi beri bad, everywhere also wan to go.. tink i at least told my hubby 3 countries liao.. HKG, TW n Korea

Anybody at your homes now?

Bcos I can feel the flat moving liao, for the past few minutes!:sport-smiley-004:

Any latest news of earthquakes or tremors at neighbouring countries now?

Bcos I can feel the flat moving liao, for the past few minutes!:curse:

No wonder....latest earthquake reported as per NEA website:

12 September 2007 at 07:10PM

Latitude: 4.57° S

Longitude: 101.08° E

Magnitude: 7.0

Region: SOUTHERN SUMATERA

Was in the bathroom just now....can see my towels hanging on the rail, moving. :notti:

Have to cut my shower short though.

Edited by gendon

Oh gosh! i stood up and suddenly swayed, felt giddy cannot look straight.. i thought there was something wrong with me.. phew..

my office 40th over floor.. hmm better leave now..

係.. 無錯.. :P

but all my frens very suspicious of my identity.. everyone has the impression EVERY HKer play MJ.. :(

:( blame it on HK dramas....wakakakkaa

also all hong kong gangster hor all wearing black black one.... :(:dunno::(

wah so serious ah

when i got home (chinatown) my mum told me the bed shook

i thought she was joking :(:dunno:

yup, one of the BIG ones. measures 7.8 - 8 on the scale as there were actually 2 quakes.

Tsunami alert was raised too ...

i really pity those people suffering that and had no choice to go elsewhere to live ...

worst .. it is start of fasting month ... sigh

Bcos I can feel the flat moving liao, for the past few minutes!:bangwall:

No wonder....latest earthquake reported as per NEA website:

12 September 2007 at 07:10PM

Latitude: 4.57° S

Longitude: 101.08° E

Magnitude: 7.0

Region: SOUTHERN SUMATERA

Was in the bathroom just now....can see my towels hanging on the rail, moving. :bangwall:

Have to cut my shower short though.

nv feel it leh.. was at vivo watching movie

bought my MJ set liao... fm dat shop in people's park... bought the purple glitter one which cost $65, bargained to $60 coz my sis bought one set (pearl colour) too. the uncle said the cherry flower one which i like nt good coz people can recognise the MJ tiles easily coz the cherry flower got distinct pattern. he dun sell it anymore. uber heavy leh, still lugged it to watch evan almightly at vivo. took cab home after dat still stuck at CTE coz of accident at braddel. by the time i reach home aft sending my sis, cab fare $22.20 liao :jawdrop: had to call my hubby to com down help to carry MJ coz i borrowed my sis's MJ home

yup,

my building also evacuated, but alot still took lifts down...lol

just gotten back to my desk...lol

the experience was slightly *giddy* as the floor shook...hehee

really? was it capital towers? :bangwall:

nopee, many buildings evacuated ba,

esp tall buildings :jawdrop:

but can imagine how you GIC people felt when the swaying came....

no joke...40over floor, the building would have swayed quite a distance compared to the lower floors. not to mention the elite having their dinner at china club...plates dancing on the table.. :bangwall:

quite an experience though...

oh, luckily you guys din have to evacuate like fire drills, otherwise take the stairs down,

ur legs will feel wobbly even without the quakes :bangwall:

nv feel it leh.. was at vivo watching movie

bought my MJ set liao... fm dat shop in people's park... bought the purple glitter one which cost $65, bargained to $60 coz my sis bought one set (pearl colour) too. the uncle said the cherry flower one which i like nt good coz people can recognise the MJ tiles easily coz the cherry flower got distinct pattern. he dun sell it anymore. uber heavy leh, still lugged it to watch evan almightly at vivo. took cab home after dat still stuck at CTE coz of accident at braddel. by the time i reach home aft sending my sis, cab fare $22.20 liao :~ had to call my hubby to com down help to carry MJ coz i borrowed my sis's MJ home

me was at tampines ikea also didn't feel it :notti:

how was that shop?

thinking of checking it out someday :)

soon or later some of the bldgs in sg gonna collapse....cos bldgs here were built NOT meant to withstand earthquakes...

:):notti::~

heng i staying on 3rd floor, office is in a shophouse.. 3rd floor also.

soon or later some of the bldgs in sg gonna collapse....cos bldgs here were built NOT meant to withstand earthquakes...

Actually the old old bldgs wont collapse easily I think cuz built brick by brick, the new bldgs mabbe mre dangerous..... :)