Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

side track abit..

one of my jie-mei's father just passed away last nite... since my wedding is slightly more than 3mths away.. my mum said there shd be no prob in attending the wake. wat do ur tink?

also, i'll not be able to invite her to my AD, not to mentioned be one of my jie-mei rite?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
side track abit..

one of my jie-mei's father just passed away last nite... since my wedding is slightly more than 3mths away.. my mum said there shd be no prob in attending the wake. wat do ur tink?

also, i'll not be able to invite her to my AD, not to mentioned be one of my jie-mei rite?

ya - 100 days actually. around 3 mths.

plus it's before and after AD.

no funerals, no weddings.

yest nite i was combing my BABY's hair.. i tot how come suddenly i comb with more n more strength tat my body swaying so hard!:bangwall: hahahaha.. then i tot no right leh.. i combing so softly can't b swaying like tat leh.. then i stopped for a moment.. saw my bf's room door (old type wooden door thick n heavy kind) also keep "flapping".. then i turned my head to look at the room's window.. all my hanging headband n towers r moving as well.. then i felt giddy.. n knew.. earthquake at indonesia again.. then aunties at the corridor were making huha n gossiping happily.. hahaha.. then CNA announced 7.8 earthquake at indonesia... the whole "dramatic" experience lasted abt 3min then after a short while it came again for another 1min or so.. wat an experience..

i felt the shake this morning while we are still in bed. quite a number of times wor. think it's the "yu2 zheng4"

bluberi, mind posting the purple glitters mahjong set? im interested, purple's my favourite colour. hehe

side track abit..

Really depend hw close u are with her. I think ur Jie-mei will understand it, jus send ur condolence to her thru the phone. :bangwall:

i felt the shake this morning while we are still in bed. quite a number of times wor. think it's the "yu2 zheng4"

bluberi, mind posting the purple glitters mahjong set? im interested, purple's my favourite colour. hehe

eh same same leh, me favourite also purple

can tell from the colour of my room right? :bangwall::(

i count already... more than 100days. so shd be no prob ba..

angelwrath, will post it up tonite.

Really depend hw close u are with her. I think ur Jie-mei will understand it, jus send ur condolence to her thru the phone. :P

my mum said can go.. also can invite to my wedding coz by dat time will be over the 100days mourning period.

eh same same leh, me favourite also purple

can tell from the colour of my room right? :thumbs up::notti:

my room also purple, it's ICI Kashmir n the recess area ICI Lavender Mist, bedframe also purple.. i love purple colour too!! tink i got 2-3 purple t-shirts.. even my papillio sandals also purple.

Mace, 100days before and after the AD muz count the AD itself as 1 day? my AD is on 22dec, if it does not include the AD itself, today is the 1st day of the 100days before rite?