Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anyone koes where to buy MJ? mi got MJ table but no MJ. the oni MJ i haf is the travel pack, too small liao

toa payoh central got.

toa payoh central got.

i saw it there b4 but can't find it last sunday. today i going chinatown to find. hope it's nt too expensive.

the cheap cheap shop sells at $48 n beri ugly lor.

shd i buy fm yahoo auction? selling at $68

Edited by bluberi

i like tis one... $55 from yahoo. tink the seller also is dat swee huat plastic. which colour better.. red or blue?

will see if i can find the same at chinatown n cheaper, otherwise will get tis.

MJ.jpg

MJ2.jpg

my sis wans the black colour MJ

MJ3.jpg

Edited by bluberi

no need lah, think we won't stay too long at your place right

me can go without cig for about 2hrs

anything longer think i'll go hide in your balcony :good:

Hee heee.....sama sama :bleah::wub:

For my place is the main balcony, or the toilets. If svc yard got no laundry, then free & easy. :P

Btw, abt what time ya should I go over to your place? :D

Skali I stand infront of your door with the mashed potatoes until cold liao, nobody around....:faintz:

wa.. seems like designing majong set n table can b a gd biz.. hee.. the flower flower set very sweet leh!! if i buy tat.. my bf n his frens all gonna kill me.. for such SWEET inventory.. hahahahaa... the black one looks cool hor.. wonder if any place selling matching modern table.. hahahahahaa.. no la.. joking.. will not ever spent too much on something i don't play.. haha.. :D

Hee heee.....sama sama :wub::P

For my place is the main balcony, or the toilets. If svc yard got no laundry, then free & easy. :good:

Btw, abt what time ya should I go over to your place? :D

Skali I stand infront of your door with the mashed potatoes until cold liao, nobody around....:faintz:

u going straight up to applefreak's place or my place?

wa.. seems like designing majong set n table can b a gd biz.. hee.. the flower flower set very sweet leh!! if i buy tat.. my bf n his frens all gonna kill me.. for such SWEET inventory.. hahahahaa... the black one looks cool hor.. wonder if any place selling matching modern table.. hahahahahaa.. no la.. joking.. will not ever spent too much on something i don't play.. haha.. :bleah:

hehe, i hack care.. if the men wans to play either they accept my MJ tiles or dun play. we gals will gladly take over the tables.

so far nv see any modern MJ table. the $35 type modern enough?

i like tis one... $55 from yahoo. tink the seller also is dat swee huat plastic. which colour better.. red or blue?

will see if i can find the same at chinatown n cheaper, otherwise will get tis.

MJ.jpgveri trendy

MJ2.jpgVeri trendy

my sis wans the black colour MJ

MJ3.jpgLook more like "pai 9" :D

For old timer they alway go to this Yit Fatt Mahjong Wholesale Centre, loacate at People Park Complex #03-K73-K74, look for Simon Toh Tel: 65326461. They had been there more than 10 yrs u can find all kind of MJ at there regard of Size 2,3 or 4 and also can find 3 person table which is triangle MJ table. Gd price and materials.

Also need to pay attention on the wording surface don look at the back design. Gold or silver (Shinny) nt advisible too. :bleah:

wah the mahjong tiles looks really good woh

think chinatown also got a few shops selling them

one is at the corner of block 4, nearest to keong saik road

maybe bluberi you want to check it out

gendon, think 8pm we should all be at my place liao lah

if 6pm we meet at bluberi's place, 7pm will leave for compassvale's place

then 8pm should reach back my place liao :wub:

confirm it's my browser liao

at home cannot access the shp88 site but in office can :bleah:

For old timer they alway go to this Yit Fatt Mahjong Wholesale Centre, loacate at People Park Complex #03-K73-K74, look for Simon Toh Tel: 65326461. They had been there more than 10 yrs u can find all kind of MJ at there regard of Size 2,3 or 4 and also can find 3 person table which is triangle MJ table. Gd price and materials.

Also need to pay attention on the wording surface don look at the back design. Gold or silver (Shinny) nt advisible too. :(

hi any idea if they sell hand-carved mahjong tiles

have been looking for the longest time for them

but all i can find are machine-carved ones :D

since we are on the topic of MJ tiles

anyone knows where i can get hand-carved ox-bone tiles? :P:good:

Also need to pay attention on the wording surface don look at the back design. Gold or silver (Shinny) nt advisible too. :wub:

wat is "pai 9"?

people's park complex is the one next to MRT n OG? later i going there to check out the MJ.

wah the mahjong tiles looks really good woh

think chinatown also got a few shops selling them

one is at the corner of block 4, nearest to keong saik road

maybe bluberi you want to check it out

gendon, think 8pm we should all be at my place liao lah

if 6pm we meet at bluberi's place, 7pm will leave for compassvale's place

then 8pm should reach back my place liao :bleah:

confirm it's my browser liao

at home cannot access the shp88 site but in office can :D

thanks for the info.

u staying at chinatown now or compassvale? wat happened to ur browser, using IE or Mozilla?

Also need to pay attention on the wording surface don look at the back design. Gold or silver (Shinny) nt advisible too. :wub:

haha.. er.. i don't know how to play mahjong 1.. so pls pardon my ignorance.. y shiny face no gd? jus curious.. hehee..

hehe, i hack care.. if the men wans to play either they accept my MJ tiles or dun play. we gals will gladly take over the tables.

so far nv see any modern MJ table. the $35 type modern enough?

mm.. the ting is i'll not be the 1 playing ma.. so prefer getting something universal which can pls every player.. hee.. anyway is for entertaining guests.. so suit their taste better la.. haha.. m i being too kind? :bleah:

i don't how the $35 type look like leh.. haha.. anyway.. will get the cheapest ting i can find.. regardless look liao.. since i'll not b playing.. like u say.. hack care la... hahaha.. :D

hi any idea if they sell hand-carved mahjong tiles

have been looking for the longest time for them

but all i can find are machine-carved ones :D

since we are on the topic of MJ tiles

anyone knows where i can get hand-carved ox-bone tiles? :bleah::wub:

Maybe u can check with tat shop, hand-carved MJ hard to find in Spore and also too exp nobody will appreciate it lah.

My MJ is original from HK the words craving are veri nice and lasting, some tiles may fade too easily cos those carving are nt too deep.

Maybe u can check with tat shop, hand-carved MJ hard to find in Spore and also too exp nobody will appreciate it lah.

My MJ is original from HK the words craving are veri nice and lasting, some tiles may fade too easily cos those carving are nt too deep.

hehehe the only one hand-carved i have is also from HK

maybe i need to go back to the shop in HK to buy :wub:

wat is "pai 9"?

people's park complex is the one next to MRT n OG? later i going there to check out the MJ.

thanks for the info.

u staying at chinatown now or compassvale? wat happened to ur browser, using IE or Mozilla?

pai 9 is 牌九 - a kind of chinese game that is played with black tiles with red/white dots

a little like mahjong coz they stack the tiles

then the tiles are given out in two pairs each player

the players will arrange the tiles in pairs to achieve the highest 'score'

me now staying at chinatown, shifting this sat

using safari so a lot of websites not compatible :D:bleah:

haha.. er.. i don't know how to play mahjong 1.. so pls pardon my ignorance.. y shiny face no gd? jus curious.. hehee..

think no good because usually MJ players will shine a strong light on the table

if shiny back then when washing tiles very bad for the eyes :P:good:

hehehe the only one hand-carved i have is also from HK

maybe i need to go back to the shop in HK to buy :wub:

pai 9 is 牌九 - a kind of chinese game that is played with black tiles with red/white dots

a little like mahjong coz they stack the tiles

then the tiles are given out in two pairs each player

the players will arrange the tiles in pairs to achieve the highest 'score'

me now staying at chinatown, shifting this sat

using safari so a lot of websites not compatible :D:bleah:

think no good because usually MJ players will shine a strong light on the table

if shiny back then when washing tiles very bad for the eyes :P:good:

i see... it pai 9 same as dominos?

got tis program called safari? sorri ar, i abit suaku