Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

compassvale n gendon, can tell mi roughly how much are urpower supply bill? mi nearly fainted juz nw when i saw the latest bill fm 06aug to 03sep. the last two months was oni $50+ and $80+ nia, suddenly nw jumped to $205 ($143 for electricity alone :D ). :D:P my hubby also got a shock leh.

just got our bill, $133.88 6AUG to 3SEP

last mth was the shocker $178.94 :jawdrop:

billah7.jpg

Edited by compassvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think could be the last two mth were base on estimate, maybe u can see it from ur bill. Alternately ask ur hubby to check on the meter reading to see whether it is close to the bill. :D

i tot usually is one month estimate n the next mth actual? how can 2mths estimate n 1mth actual. liddat i'll faint every 2mths lor

just got our bill, $133.88 6AUG to 3SEP

last mth was the shocker $178.94 :D

cheaper than mine!:jawdrop: $178.94 is a shocker, mine went fm $59.72 to $205.42 muz be a super shocker. how about the previous mths? tis is not my 3rd bill leh, already the 5th one liao n gave me such a shock.

did u call them to check?

Edited by bluberi

did u call them to check?

din call leh....

i used to see bills of $300plus - $400plus cos i was running a fish tank last time at my old place...so this kinda numbers, i haven't hit panic button to call yet..hehe

din call leh....

i used to see bills of $300plus - $400plus cos i was running a fish tank last time at my old place...so this kinda numbers, i haven't hit panic button to call yet..hehe

mi super shocked, didn't expect the power supply for 2 person to hit $200 leh.

looking at the graph comparison...

water consumption : more than 4 times of my last 2 mths usage

gas consumption: almost 3 times of my last 2 mths usage

electricity consumption: more than 2 times of jun-jul usage n 4 times of jul-aug usage.

tis mth's bill is supposed to be an actual bill, last mth $59 was an estimation. but my jun-jul actual bill oni $80+ nia. compared to tis mth bill, still increased too much liao. tink muz try to cut electricity usage. muz tell my hubby to let me bring the laptop to MBR so i no need to on study room aircon, save electricity.

electricity consumption: more than 2 times of jun-jul usage n 4 times of jul-aug usage.

tis mth's bill is supposed to be an actual bill, last mth $59 was an estimation. but my jun-jul actual bill oni $80+ nia. compared to tis mth bill, still increased too much liao. tink muz try to cut electricity usage. muz tell my hubby to let me bring the laptop to MBR so i no need to on study room aircon, save electricity.

one reason also may be there was one period when weather super hot, aircon must have worked super long.

one reason also may be there was one period when weather super hot, aircon must have worked super long.

Hee hee....that reminds me have to service my aircons liao, more than 8 months oredi.

tink i muz ask my hubby to pay pay some of the bill liao, since he was the one who said the bill will not be more than $100.

Hee hee....that reminds me have to service my aircons liao, more than 8 months oredi.

we just serviced our aircon today, after 10 months since we first used it... super dirty... coz we on air con every single day... But the aircon guys were good... from Hong Tar... not sure if it's just this team or wad, but they were careful with our furniture and even cleaned my toilet floor dry after using it!

Actually, u can also check online abt your past 6 months' bills, consumption details/history and changes in tariff rates. Anyways, I share with u my utilities bills for past 6 months as detailed below:

Bill dated April 2007

- Usage from 7 Mar to 5 Apr

- Bill: $133.63

- Electricity: 469 units @18.88 cents/kWh

- Water: 12.8 CuM @117 cents/CuM

Bill dated May 2007 (Actual)

- Usage from 6 Apr to 7 May

- Bill: $141.99

- Electricity: 554 units @18.88 cents/kWh

- Water: 10.6 CuM @117 cents/CuM

Bill dated June 2007

- Usage from 8 May to 5 Jun

- Bill: $125.38

- Electricity: 471 units @18.88 cents/kWh

- Water: 10.7 CuM @117 cents/CuM

Bill dated July 2007 (Actual)

- Usage from 6 Jun to 4 Jul

- Bill: $177.49

- Electricity: 862 units @20.52 cents/kWh

- Water: 22.6 CuM @117 cents/CuM

Bill dated Aug 2007

- Usage from 5 Jul to 5 Aug

- Bill: $205.25

- Electricity: 723 units @20.52 cents/kWh

- Water: 18.0 CuM @117 cents/CuM

Bill dated Sep 2007 (Actual)

- Usage from 6 Aug to 3 Sep

- Bill: $48.33

- Electricity: 125 units @20.52 cents/kWh

- Water: 4.7 CuM @117 cents/CuM

The highest consumption so far was last yr during housewarming parties & Hari Raya period, the highest bill was close to $400. I've been studying the bills since February 2006 (when I got my keys) to date. During the hot months, the electricity & water consumption usually shoot up. And also when it's time to clean & service the aircons. The most signifant drop is the latest bill, as since last month my son don't want to sleep with aircon on whole night, prefers the fan currently.

we just serviced our aircon today, after 10 months since we first used it... super dirty... coz we on air con every single day... But the aircon guys were good... from Hong Tar... not sure if it's just this team or wad, but they were careful with our furniture and even cleaned my toilet floor dry after using it!

Wow! They did a gd job :)

For the air-con servicing I use Carrier-Toshiba team, bcos still under warranty mah. Last time, air-con cleaning, checking & top-up gas service for both R22 and R410a was FOC. :D

I oredi got back-up aircon guys (my mum's regular a/c guys) just in case.

bluberi u moved in liao or weekend stay only? we went over during weekends. only at most $30+ a month for weekend stay. on aircon only at night for around 9 hrs. on fan watch tv all day. cooked around 3 meals too. ours 5rm..

i moved in liao.. into my 3rd mth stay liao

Actually, u can also check online abt your past 6 months' bills, consumption details/history and changes in tariff rates. Anyways, I share with u my utilities bills for past 6 months as detailed below:

hihi gendon, what is the website to check the PUB monthly bills ? :sport-smiley-004:

No worries, on 16th Sep you guys carry on :)

After I break fast, then I'll come over to applefreak's place with the mashed potatoes - sinful version :notti:

Btw, how many pax on 16th har?

Most importantly, how many males? Bcos need to consider the portion....if I assume all gals, later sure not enough one :notti:

wah sinful version :good:8| 8|

can count me as male or not

me eat a lot one leh :deal:

oh my goodness, the utilities bills are really killing :sport-smiley-004::yamseng::notti:

can't imagine what mine will be

my rosewood furnitures are here finally

some pix for sharing

in the study

IMG_0010.jpg

the bookcase

IMG_0008.jpg

the low cabinet with cushion

IMG_0007.jpg

top view of the low cabinet

IMG_0034.jpg

mahjong table

IMG_0006.jpg

the eight-rod windchime i bought at $10.50

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

guess what these two things have got in common?

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

guess what these two things have got in common?

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Wah...these 2 look like antique siah..... :lol:

I like the last one....isit coffee table? If so, got a picture of the topview?