Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ck_5

Some Info To Share With Ur Guys

hey guys, just some info to share with your. i went to vist everjoint electrical shop at amk. got some quoting which think is quite a great deal. they sell all brands of eletrical appliances and aircon too.

quoting that i ask:

sharp lcd 37PX5M : $2399

hitachi plasma 32PD9500 : $2199 (made in japan)

toshiba sys 3 aircon: $1762 (include installation)

any query just make a phone call to them. 64582531/78

cheers!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Called the shop, very rude sale uncle. Don't think will buy from him although price quite cheap.customer service really bad.

Called them once when I saw their advert in the papers to check out the price of Ariston 30L storage heater. An uncle answered the phone too but he was quite nice, but the pricing is not very good leh.....i was quoted more expensive than other shops i've called so in the end, i didnt buy from him..

hey guys, just some info to share with your. i went to vist everjoint electrical shop at amk. got some quoting which think is quite a great deal. they sell all brands of eletrical appliances and aircon too.

quoting that i ask:

sharp lcd 37PX5M : $2399

hitachi plasma 32PD9500 : $2199 (made in japan)

toshiba sys 3 aircon: $1762 (include installation)

any query just make a phone call to them. 64582531/78

cheers!!

Which part of AMK is the shop located?

Which part of AMK is the shop located?

I think is blk 150++

I call that shop before last yr. A man answer the call, sound ok leh..

frankly speaking, we prefer to buy from harvey norman now rather than the neighbourhood shops. harvery norman also can give discount and free delivery. most impt, their sales attitude is good. :dunno:

Called the shop, very rude sale uncle. Don't think will buy from him although price quite cheap.customer service really bad.

I bought washing machine, fridge and standing fans from them. An uncle (Mr Lee) answered my calland he was quite nice when I spoke to him on the phone. He was ok even when I called again twice after to ask him more stuff.

Called them once when I saw their advert in the papers to check out the price of Ariston 30L storage heater. An uncle answered the phone too but he was quite nice, but the pricing is not very good leh.....i was quoted more expensive than other shops i've called so in the end, i didnt buy from him..

got my ariston30L for $220 only.(delivered)

got my ariston30L for $220 only.(delivered)

He quoted you 220 for that ah? That time I called, I was quoted $235 leh....in the end, I got it at Bacera at Geylang...

U dun consider Mitsubishi StarMex System 3 (non-inventer) ?

Maybe need to call at the "right" time ? Tell us what time u call lor :)

I called at 7pm. Wow so many feedback calling was ok, maybe i was unlucky.1st time made enquires and was kena by his rude service. I haven't bought anything yet. getting key next mth so intend to ask around for pricing

He quoted you 220 for that ah? That time I called, I was quoted $235 leh....in the end, I got it at Bacera at Geylang...

sorry, what i mean is, i got it at $220 elsewhere(pohjoo) not this shop he recommended.

frankly speaking, we prefer to buy from harvey norman now rather than the neighbourhood shops. harvery norman also can give discount and free delivery. most impt, their sales attitude is good. :bangwall:

Just got the washing mechine for my mother from Best... $399 with delivery and 5 years grantee... a bag worth $58 for gift...

I checked up the price at the neighbourhood shop... $349... but only one year grantee...

Harvey Norman also selling at $399... but have to pay $30 for delivery...

Just got the washing mechine for my mother from Best... $399 with delivery and 5 years grantee... a bag worth $58 for gift...

I checked up the price at the neighbourhood shop... $349... but only one year grantee...

Harvey Norman also selling at $399... but have to pay $30 for delivery...

sometimes, you can try to ask harvey norman to waive off the delivery charge. :bangwall:

sometimes, you can try to ask harvey norman to waive off the delivery charge. :bangwall:

But Best provide 5 years extended grandtee..