Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
walterwhite

Quotation. Need some Help!

Hey guys I am actually renovating my room. There would be custom wadrobes and study table platform bed. The quptations is as belows.

TO PROPOSED BEDROOM (3) CARPENTRY WORKS

AS FOLLOW;

Carpentry Works

To supply labour, tools & materials to fabricate & install solid platform bed c/w pull                       $1,700

out drawer panel with abs edging using selected laminated finish.

(Approx size: L-2500mm x D-1500mm x H-400mm.)

To supply labour, tools & materials to fabricate & install display book shelf                                     $880

cabinet using selected laminated finish.

(Approx size: L-1500mm x D-300mm x H-2150mm.)

To supply labour, tools & materials to fabricate & install study table c/w pull out drawer                 $700

using selected laminated finish.

(Approx size: L-1500mm x D-500mm x H-760mm.)

To supply labour, tools & materials to fabricate wall mount open shelving using selected                 $380

Laminated finish.

(Approx size: L-600mm x D-300mm x H-50mm.)

To supply labour, tools & materials to fabricate & install casement swing door cabinet using           $2,160

selected laminated finish, Internal carcass come with shelving/drawer panel & aluminium hanging

rod finishing with white pvc panel.)

(Approx size: L-2700mm x D-600mm x H-2600mm.)

Electrical Works

To supply labour and tools to install ceiling fan. F.O.C

To supply labour , tools & materials to hack wall to conceal track light, lighting point                       $280

come with 2 gan lighting switch at bedroom 3.

To supply labour, tools & materials to shift & install 2x13A double power point .                              $180  

x 2 nos. at bedroom 3

Grand Total:     $6,280

Guys, what do you think?

Edited by walterwhite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I haven't done shelving or study tables but looking at the swing door wardrobe quote with 2.7m length..I think it's pretty reasonable at $240 psf, smaller carpentry tend to cost more as my contractor wanted to charge me $250 for a suspended bedside drawer around 80cm.