Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

so exciting... this is like the unveiling .. little bit by little bit. You know all the fustrations, headache over colours and deisgns all coming together for the final moment.. :dancingqueen:

Thanks kaki! Like all of a sudden, the skies are clear again. ID said cabinets are ready in these 2 days (laminates changed to new ones), platform and wardrobe skeleton also done.. then only need to customise my pole system. Got chance can handover by end of the month 😱

so exciting... this is like the unveiling .. little bit by little bit. You know all the fustrations, headache over colours and deisgns all coming together for the final moment.. :dancingqueen:

Went down C&B sale yesterday with renokakis but got zilch cos all the gd stuff were sold. Reminder: sale must always go on first day esp those warehouse type. At least we had a good breakfast 😜

Second stop: Robinsons sale!

14trp1z.jpg

Got myself a quilt n bedsheet set, firm pillow (mattress purchase has 2 free pillows but think will be too soft for me) and a 'free' bath towel courtesy of my fren's robinsons card.. at a grand total of $250+

Sidenote: Best 虾酱鸡 imho.. cos shop alr muz eat

6y145i.jpg

Back on track - at night my ID sent me a random pix

20if4vp.jpg

I think it is my kitchen sink / counter carpentery... I think I recognise my gas pipe 😂

I then reminded him abt my aircon installation tmr morning and my tb delivery. He then texted that he n carpenters will only be in at 12! 😡 I told him during lights installation that aircon is coming!!! Dint bother to reply him... now have to excuse myself from work to receive aircon n tb.. angry angry!!

Hey! I remember your thread when you were chose the colour for the kitchen cabinet. So what did you change to now? it looks like a matt soft blue? I so like that your gas pipe is concealed

Dont be angry.. going to be over soon!

D+46:

I see my carpentery!!!

Kitchen:

1w4sx.jpg

Ya.. the laminates have been changed.. powder blue from Admira. Does it look like tiffany blue?

Oh.. I had another episode previous with my ID where he fabricated my cabinets with handle-less openings without checking with me. Now he has redone the cabinets, due to laminates change. Ok.. give him back some points.. lol

Specially for Lux:

sbjakj.jpg

Dry kitchen:

fozqxu.jpg

Platform aka chill area with my queen:

16jtb6.jpg

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Aircon is up too! The way they put the compressor, really dun dare to see.. it's a dangerous job.

2z3nwhg.jpg

Curious, they just placed the compressor onto the steel rack, no screwing required. Is that the norm?

Thanks Sapphire! Luckily it goes well with the grey walls.

Dun think will get a digital lock for the gate tho.. yourself?

I love the powder blue you have for the carpentry! It's so refreshing! So excited to see you completed project!

Did you get a digital lock for the gate too?

Thanks Sapphire! Luckily it goes well with the grey walls.

Dun think will get a digital lock for the gate tho.. yourself?

It's such a different look compared to the usual. So pretty!

We are contemplating cause if we use a key for the gate then a bit pointless to digital the main door? But we don't know what model is suitable.

Hehehe... ikr.. but I'm choosing the digital for door partly cos I cant decide which handle I want. A bit dduh hor.. haha

I saw Yale at Homefix but so much more ex..

It's such a different look compared to the usual. So pretty!

We are contemplating cause if we use a key for the gate then a bit pointless to digital the main door? But we don't know what model is suitable.

Hehehe... ikr.. but I'm choosing the digital for door partly cos I cant decide which handle I want. A bit dduh hor.. haha

I saw Yale at Homefix but so much more ex..

ahh.. decisions decisions... though the samsung one looks really nice and sleek so you don't have to headache about door handles! A lot of ppl say Yale ex cause it is a premium brand.. hahah

Super Like!!! and so good that it is going to make it for CNY! Now I am also thinking how to camou my gas meter which is in full view.. My contractor keep saying he cannot take the look of it... LOL

Check in with Nextstep the brand he uses for the gate ? Good to have trial and tested ones?

Super Like!!! and so good that it is going to make it for CNY! Now I am also thinking how to camou my gas meter which is in full view.. My contractor keep saying he cannot take the look of it... LOL

Check in with Nextstep the brand he uses for the gate ? Good to have trial and tested ones?

nextstep's gone with Yale... was thinking of sticking with Samsung so that can use the same RFID tag for the gate.... Haha!