Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oasis

Hecom Sea Horse Or Ikea

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I bought Hecom L-shaped sofa (the largest model) + 2 footstools from them.

I had no problems with their delivery and quality. If you open their cover and look into the cushion, you will notice that they even included a cushion protector for each piece. Its small things like this that speaks volumes about the product.

The only disadvantage is that their colour range combinations is restricted to the catalogue - no mix and match.

For that price, use for 3+ years and throw you also "kio-tio" liao, even more economical than paying 2.5k and use for ten years.

I bought Hecom L-shaped sofa (the largest model) + 2 footstools from them.

I had no problems with their delivery and quality. If you open their cover and look into the cushion, you will notice that they even included a cushion protector for each piece. Its small things like this that speaks volumes about the product.

The only disadvantage is that their colour range combinations is restricted to the catalogue - no mix and match.

For that price, use for 3+ years and throw you also "kio-tio" liao, even more economical than paying 2.5k and use for ten years.

i bought the biggest model as well.. the 2.9m in length..

now afraid that it may make my living area looks very cluttered cos got pool table at dining area :dancingqueen:

i think i will jus use the sofa for a few yrs den go change into another cheaper and smaller set..

i also had no problem with delivery.

their sofa really cheaper compare to others, quality wise not too bad.