Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adlj

Advise Please

Hi everyone,

I have recently just moved in with my grandparents to take care of them... Thinking of renovating a small room and clear everything inside it with the lowest cost possible... Any idea how much this will cost?

Looking forward for assistance regarding this matter... Thanks and have a pleasant day!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This totally depends on what your are doing. ( Tiling, Electrical, Wardrobe, etc...)

Well if you are just doing a room and at the lowest possible budget, i will recommend you look up for contractors and not ID.

This totally depends on what your are doing. ( Tiling, Electrical, Wardrobe, etc...)

Well if you are just doing a room and at the lowest possible budget, i will recommend you look up for contractors and not ID.

I will be clearing the room, doing the tiles and a wardrobe that's all... Any advise?

If small place... and if you do before june.. 6k should suffice for a small room. Must take note of any removal of wardrobes also. Might as well you call me contractor ask cause got some stuffs that we normal people don't know haha. PM me for contractor contact bah.

If you want really cheap.. tiling find contractors. wardrobes find online or IKEA.