Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Beware Of Gain City Poor And Unreliable Customer Service

My wife called Gain City on 7th July to enquire the cost of replacement of fan motor for our Mitsubishi Aircon and after the customer service checked he told my wife it's $232 inclusive of GST.

8th July, my wife called to book an appointment and was scheduled on 24th July.

24th July, the technician called me and to arrange a timing to come over my house. In between the call, he asked what actually happened to my Aircon and I told him. He mentioned that most probably is the fan motor spoilt followed by asking did I bought extended warranty and I said I didn't.

He say he will call me back later. 10mins later he called and say replacement of fan motor cost $280. I told him my wife called to check with Gain City customer service before and that guy told her $230plus.

The technician said this is impossible and he will get the customer service to call me.

I called my wife to tell her what happened and she call Gain City customer service.

The customer service officer that answer my wife call say that they normally don't commit cost through the phone as they are customer service that only handle appointment making. Only the technician know the prices well, my wife insisted him to check the cost of replacing of fan motor. He say that a brand new one will cost $450, so the price quote $230plus may be a Re-Con set(how come there is a quotation like this?).

After a while, a guy named Kevin called and told me he can reduce the price to $250 but I told him my wife checked previously is $230plus.

Kevin say he will check the recording and call me back later. He called again and say that the conversation between my wife and the customer service did not mentioned about $230plus but his manager are willing to honor the service at $230. I told him I will call him back. I called later and he was not around and I leave a message for him to return my call.

After that he called my wife instead and mentioned that there is no mentioning of $230plus for changing of fan motor in the recording. My wife told Kevin that so he is saying that we are lying then he mentioned the recordings he checked was only on the 24th(why he only checked recording on 24th July and not from the start when we mentioned we called to check the price before booking the service if things have to be clarify?) .

25th July, Kevin called me and I requested to speak to higher authorities and he will get his manager to call me.

Few minutes later, his manager name Daniel called. I told him the story again, he mentioned he will check the recordings and call me. I missed his call and return his call this morning, he told me that the recording shows that my wife mentioned Mitsubishi quote $230plus and not Gain City.

But my wife is very sure that she did not mentioned Mitsubishi quote $230plus. She only mentioned Mitsubishi when the customer service ask her why she is so sure that the problem lies with the fan motor then she replied that she call Mitsubishi to check what could have happen due to the symptoms of our Aircon and Mitsubishi mentioned most probably is fan motor not working.

I told Daniel that he should check the recordings from the beginning as I'm very sure that the customer service did told my wife that the service cost $230plus but he did not reply me pertaining to this question and told me that since my Aircon is not working we should solve my Aircon issue and accept the service at $230(Daniel, as a manager of customer service team. How can he not clarify the whole situation before contacting his customer on a feedback case? Or???).

This is really an insult to me and my wife. If Gain City really want to investigate the whole incident, how come the checking of recording was not done from the beginning? Or???

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Definitely!

Get a normal/ordinary air-con repair/service guy come to door step, get the job done.

Lately weather is very hot, why let the temper hot?

Gain city is no small fry, very busy....

A breakdown always need expert to come to site to see see look look for repair evaluation.

Phone call is to fix appointment, not to fix price (don't even know what breakdown)

Ok?

Gain city is not well trained in CRM. How can anyhow give repair quote without knowing the real parts needed...

No wonder the Gain City Director Advertisement post keeps appearing on the line...may be I should apply?? :bleah:

Edited by bepgof

When it comes to choosing a CRM for your business, it's important to consider your specific needs and goals. Both "CRM for business" and offer a range of features and options, so it's worth taking the time to compare them and see which one aligns best with your requirements Whatcrm.
As for whatsapp crm, it can be a valuable tool for businesses looking to streamline communication and customer management through the popular messaging platform.