Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rellako

Fengshui Master

hi everybody, i'm collecting my keys this week and i'm searching for a good fengshui master. however, whenever my mind is set up on being on, I read or hear bad review about them.

anyone had any comments about master chua from mystery Chinese geomacy (at tanjong katong) or the famous you long zi at guillemard road?

all advice is welcome!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi everybody, i'm collecting my keys this week and i'm searching for a good fengshui master. however, whenever my mind is set up on being on, I read or hear bad review about them.

anyone had any comments about master chua from mystery Chinese geomacy (at tanjong katong) or the famous you long zi at guillemard road?

all advice is welcome!

Call, email, enquire , sms, talk, ask lor......compare replies and then decidezzz. Who don't have bad reviews. Your clinic doctor always have good reviewzzz meh? If u got a lot of money to splash, can try you long zi lor. Remember, not the yun long zi hor

all advice is welcome!

Live the way of life analysis by using BRAIN, feel by the HEART, standby your SOUL at all time, and do all things with all your STRENGTHS.

Follow which all FS masters call you master (zi) liao.

Edited by bepgof

Call, email, enquire , sms, talk, ask lor......compare replies and then decidezzz. Who don't have bad reviews. Your clinic doctor always have good reviewzzz meh? If u got a lot of money to splash, can try you long zi lor. Remember, not the yun long zi hor

why not yun long zi?