Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
indigo

Which Uhd Led Tv To Get?

With so many in the market, which one give the best clarity and value for money? I am looking at getting a 55" or 60" one... which place give the best price? Or buy from the guy zero in this forum?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I had LG, Samsung and Sharp TV at home but not LED. So far LG is the best in terms of clarity but problem with Korean TV is they have speakers at the back and need to switch to higher volume in order to hear clearly but it became too loud for others who are in the room. My sharp TV had speaker's in front so sound clarity is better.

If I changed my TV, will probably check out LG, sharp and toshiba. Will probably give Samsung a miss.

Just my thought

You can get 55" UHD displays from 2013 for $3500 +/- from Audio House and Mega Discount Store.

Mega Discount is having a sales at United Square now, the LG 55" UHD from 2013 is going for $3200, but limited stock. Great buy if you ain't too picky about comparing the hardware with the latest flagship models.

Hi,

In term of price, service i think Samsung is still the best leader, if you will like to get the best deal, you can try calling PARISILK think they are one of the top dealer for Samsung. :jammin:

TK