Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

I'll like to intro friends here this machine..... Very fantastic Soda maker, adding in the syrup we desire, no more buying soft drinks . My new toy....

uw8k.jpg

o0ky.jpg

Edited by sforshor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi sforshor, can pm me the led downlight distributor contact? Plus how much u got it? Thank you!

pm sent

Ask Gary the price, diff watts diff pricing .

Hi,

Could u share with me the contacts for LED Lighting?

Also, the link for ur crystal lighting? I don't think I saw it. Only saw link for ur mixers ...

I could not PM u.

Thank you!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lamps-modern-brief-led-restaurant-lights-pendant-light-pendant-lamp-bar-lighting-d9059/1558983288.html

Nice 3D drawings! I have just gotten my key for my 5-room resale flat and am sourcing for the right ID with the right cost.

Mind sharing with me your quotation please? Btw, your inbox is full.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Mike Loi

Nice 3D drawings! I have just gotten my key for my 5-room resale flat and am sourcing for the right ID with the right cost.
Mind sharing with me your quotation please? Btw, your inbox is full.
Thank you very much!
Cheers,
Mike Loi

Hi

try contact my ID Javerson. I am sure his quotation will be one of the fairest.

The look of the Solid Brass Water Power Kitchen Faucet Swivel Spout Pull Out Vessel Sink Mixer Tap after installed, and lastly the glass backing is up. I must say, the entire house is 95% similar to the 3D proposed by my ID. Mr Javerson will arrange his company Photographer for a photo shoot next week. We shall see how similar.

h7tp.jpg

myzx.jpg

The glass backing installed. I chose the crystal white tempered glass.

0b0d.jpg

Completed reno. Needs to do some cleaning .........

ea93.jpg

Edited by sforshor

Hi! Thank you for sharing your reno journey with us. Learnt much from your experience. Would appreciate if you could share your led wholesaler contact info.:)

This one is very hard to get - I know this from experience because my previous living ceiling light has 3 arches, 1 arch has at least 6-8 such pin bulbs. Because I got my ceiling light from lightcraft, so I got a few pin bulb from lightcraft subject to availability.

I think I saw a similar one in home fix JP and one other hardware shop in JP but not sure if the same size though. You might want to call first though.

Hi there, I thot I cud contribute on tis.. Our dining chandelier lights is one wit white led n warm halogen lights so its 3 tone lighting, white-warm-both. We had a few to n n fros wit e lighting shop cos they delivered e first set faulty, second set came wit 1 of tis same bulb whereas it was supposed to have 4 in total so we had to get them to bring it back n fix it etc. Tis bulb is very sensitive n easily broken cos we tried to fix up wit e spare ones ourselves n damaged a few before we hantam e shop for not fixing for us properly n sending to us n causing us pain. So I clearly have tis pin bulb etched in my mind for all e distress caused haha... I wonder if the shop sells the bulbs alone but at least I know they use it n they were willing to send me some extras wen broke a few. Not aware it's so difficult to find tis bulb in case of anything going wrong later on in future, now I regret not taking extras from them... Maybe u can try this lighting shop I got my lights from. As mentioned my dining lights use tis so they cud carry them. It's DesignLights.. Contact number 6297 0168... Hope I cud help..