Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamlove

Dimmerable Lights And Motion Sensor Lights

Hi the renovation would be starting soon and I have been looking around for kitchen items, bathroom items and stuffs. I wonder where to find dimmerable lights as well as ceiling motion sensor? Anyone have them? If yes, could you give me the shop names and addresses?

Thank you in advance :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

If you are using for your new home renovation, I do not suggest you to look at ceiling motion sensor usually motion sensor are using in commercial building where area's has less walking traffic. Most of the time commercial building will fit the motion sensor in public toilet and timely control to off the light. Depending on the type of motion sensor you are buying, price range can be from 100 to 300 Singapore dollar. Price is excluding electrician charges.

THAIKIN LED LIGHTING TECHNOLGOY has the right led dimmable lighting technology for your lighting needs.

http://thaikinled.wix.com/ledlighting

Ah thanks. The reason I asked is that I wanted the way to toilet to be lighted when I wake up at night

Just a simple motion sensor will do.

You can set it to activate only when it is dark and the duration of the "ON" time.

(you have to let the person selling you know whether you need recessed or surface mount type)

:good:

Ok thanks!