Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Renoholic

Reno-Holic Back To Back

Rustic industrial, I like!

I am very fond of the antique switches. Hope you can share where you obtained them!

TQ greglhc!

I'm not sure of the switches as they were included in the ID's electrical quotation and their sources. But these old switches tripped several times and need to change a couple of times until we get the correct one. That is why we only fit the switches at certain areas. The rest of the areas we are using the normal switches. But I think you can get these antique switches at chinatown old hardware shops along the old preserved houses lane at keong siak street. I saw one a couple of years ago selling these switches. But I don't know if they are still there.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ah ok. Maybe can buy for more aesthetic and ornamental reasons then heh

Oh your black and white wood roller blind - where did you get from? Is it from Jalan Besar?

Oh your black and white wood roller blind - where did you get from? Is it from Jalan Besar?

The black-white blinds gives the extra chill-out vibe to the balcony area. Please also let me know where you got them from.

Love your balcony! doesnt look like anywhere in spore... i can just imagine chilling out at the balcony and not wanting to step out of the flat!

LOL TQ June !! Yes I've been chilling out lots at the balcony since I moved in :paint: ! I've even moved my wine fridge there hahaha ! :dribble:

The black-white blinds gives the extra chill-out vibe to the balcony area. Please also let me know where you got them from.

look great! love the industrial look.

same question as greg, where did you get your blinds from?

Hi greglhc, oldskool and benauhc !

I got my black and white bamboo chicks from :

Sin Hup Seng bamboo chicks and blinds.

Blk 1160 Depot Road. #01-10/14

S109674.

Try googling the company for the tel# as I've misplaced it. They'll arranged for a no obligation quotation. They quoted me $7/sqf and I bargained further from it. Not much lower though...

look great! love the industrial look.

same question as greg, where did you get your blinds from?

Greglhc and Oldskool,

I love both your old school and industrial home too ! Very cosy !

Edited by Renoholic

Hi Sleepybeauty

my ceiling fan is from this lighting shop in Jalan Sultan. It's call Verde Lighting. U can google for address.

The brand is : Relite.

Breeze is good n quite strong. Yes it's quiet ! This lighting shop prices don't come cheap but the fan is about $150.

ok cool, thanks alot of the info! always love the old houses in tiong bahru... but sadly prices are very very high now for these old houses

Thank u!

And thanks for sharing the black and white bamboo blind contact

I found one old couple who make them in Jln Besar, think price comparable!

Greglhc and Oldskool,

Hi Sleepybeauty

my ceiling fan is from this lighting shop in Jalan Sultan. It's call Verde Lighting. U can google for address.

The brand is : Relite.

Breeze is good n quite strong. Yes it's quiet ! This lighting shop prices don't come cheap but the fan is about $150.

Hi Sleepybeauty and all pals,

Here is the matt black fan contacts

Verde Lightings

51 Jalan Sultan

S198975

Contact Person : Wei Ming (HP : 9145 3573)

Note : Tell him recommended by Connie so you get the same price ya. They give better price to regulars.

My Kitchen next ! Mostly Ikea cos the ID quote is sooo ex each time I want to add on. Ridiculous !

Only the sink n table are done by the ID contractor.. The rest are from Ikea ! By now my ID is totally missing in action !

gallery_56041_7_54742.jpg

More accessories and the final touches... have to keep reminding myself not to get too carried away as my priority is to focus on my own boudoir :blink:

gallery_56041_8_263112.jpg

I guess it worked out very well even though ID wasn't too interested or motivated anymore. Congrats on pulling it off!

Thank You ! Yes it was mind boggling but fun !!

Wow.. So nice ur house :)

Thank You Tengfamily !

Greglhc and Oldskool,

thanks! i just saw your copper taps, we thought of having that as well but din do it eventually. now looking at yours its super nice!! **** hahaha