Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

Don't really understand. Master room is a place to gather chi, master toilet stands for xun gua, to disperse the chi, so flower stands for what?

Toilet bowl.......aiyooooo

Edited by midasls

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I can openly answer you that wealth and luck was fantastic. Can't recall during then any outsiders offered help but within the company, relations were good.

My bed is ongoing messy. Sometimes I fell asleep with handphone, laptop beside and office documents at my feet. As mentioned, both of us left in a rush for work most of the days leaving the the blankets and pillows unsightly. I wouldn't say my wealth is like a king. It is satisfactory as compared to many.

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::P:P:P:P

I think this is a chinese "saying" rather than any feng shui ingredients in it. I have kept some of these broken things and I don't see any such bad effects.

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Bro.....I seeing......

Edited by midasls

We talk about practicality and realism. We comment on what we see. Such that you have mentioned don't happen around those that I know. When I see a doctor for flu, can't cure. When asked why, the doctor replied curing got many ways. You just don't see it. Am I going to accept it?

I don't know much about gua but I have seen people who are picky without beams over them. How to explain then?

There are many ways to the same highway. Beam is just one of the way.

Dunno I really dare not say too much about a family or a person just by seeing them ok on the surface, but i by observing the way people do things or working table layout, roughly you can tell.

Like to you, you think I without support write so much, but to me spoon feeding is not the way how I want things to be.

To me, I dunno if you got read the links about house hold 36 signs, and you ask me how true it is.

To me I always wonder why you see my writing not satisfy and don't wanna move on and see something u like, but to you, my writing might be rot and worthless but instead of moving on, you choose to go along with me.

Life is like a big shopping center, if I go into a shop and nothing that i like i move on to another shop, I will not ask the sales person why the shop don't sell things that I like or try to change their product line, or even ask them to show me the sales report to prove all those product i don't like and they still selling. Worst thing is that I'm not even selling anything here.

Why choose to suffer with me ?

FS is something you go try yourself, theories got millions. We choose our own road to walk. Like you say, nothing wrong with your messy bed, but have you tried to change your habit to a tidy bed and see the outcome for 6 months? I am not asking you to be white mice, but I think there's nothing wrong keeping the bed tidy everyday as a habit. You have time to questions all my theories, yet everyday you need to rush for work ?

Edited by midasls

Your sharing is much appreciated, however, I like to clarify a few things.

I have bought some Lilian Too and feng shui magazines. Even chinese newspaper often have tips. The above are commonly found as well in the websites. What's the point of all these repetitions? Mostly comes with common sense of hygiene, is there any quotes of feng shui truths or relevant feng shui saying to substantiate?

Never read about lilian too before, can share share with me what she writes?

Thanks In Advance.

I have followed the above thread with amusement for sometimes. I totally agree with the5cs and kalimantan. I'm interested in reading feng shui but I'll rather read someone's writing being back up with real happening rather than assimilations and ambiguous answers. Hope somebody here can put some solid sharing.

I also agree with you. Welcome to the jungle.

All I can say, real happening there really is, but not here. But then again there are also real happening here, just pay attention.

Edited by midasls

So what is the bad effects when this leaking in the middle of the house and its the toilet?

Bad temper, impatient, careless, stomache problem.....your house middle is toilet ?

There are many ways to the same highway. Beam is just one of the way.

Dunno I really dare not say too much about a family or a person just by seeing them ok on the surface, but i by observing the way people do things or working table layout, roughly you can tell.

Like to you, you think I without support write so much, but to me spoon feeding is not the way how I want things to be.

To me, I dunno if you got read the links about house hold 36 signs, and you ask me how true it is.

To me I always wonder why you see my writing not satisfy and don't wanna move on and see something u like, but to you, my writing might be rot and worthless but instead of moving on, you choose to go along with me.

Life is like a big shopping center, if I go into a shop and nothing that i like i move on to another shop, I will not ask the sales person why the shop don't sell things that I like or try to change their product line, or even ask them to show me the sales report to prove all those product i don't like and they still selling. Worst thing is that I'm not even selling anything here.

Why choose to suffer with me ?

FS is something you go try yourself, theories got millions. We choose our own road to walk. Like you say, nothing wrong with your messy bed, but have you tried to change your habit to a tidy bed and see the outcome for 6 months? I am not asking you to be white mice, but I think there's nothing wrong keeping the bed tidy everyday as a habit. You have time to questions all my theories, yet everyday you need to rush for work ?

A shop is a whole package. It consist of products, frontage, display and the shop attendent etc. If a person wish to put up a shop front in the public, they should adopt a proper customer base attitude irregardless if they rent or own. Saying that the shop once set up, like it or not customers can move on, is an irresponsible saying and literally may be is inviting more eggs to be thrownat the shop.

You put up some writings here indicating you are knowledgeable enough to share. If your theory is shaky or questionable, it is not just your problem but everyone problem. You write feng shui tips but me and my relatives don' t experience, isn't it questionable? We are in a society where we have to take responsibilty in things or words we put out to public. If someone adopting your tips and get into troubles in life, how does your conscience goes? Still the same answer: "This is my shop, people suffer from my products not my business?"

Yes, I have time for the questions because there is such a thing called "iphone" and "galaxy note". Although my chinese not so good, read somewhere you wrote to another forumer the chinese word representing moral or virtue? Yet here reading your sarcastic remark, how does it reflect on you?

Bad temper, impatient, careless, stomache problem.....your house middle is toilet ?

This is my parents house. The toilet is in the centre as standard design by hdb. The bathroom tap is still dripping for the last 2 years or more. They don't think need to bother a plumber. Bad temper, impatient, careless and stomach problem as mentioned by you are not true. No such thing happens.

Very curtly, you may be learning and sharing the wrong things. Of course you can continue to talk about many different roads to the highway but I'll pity any unsuspecting forummers that may suffer from taking the wrong tips. Cheers to your conscience!

This is my parents house. The toilet is in the centre as standard design by hdb. The bathroom tap is still dripping for the last 2 years or more. They don't think need to bother a plumber. Bad temper, impatient, careless and stomach problem as mentioned by you are not true. No such thing happens.

Very curtly, you may be learning and sharing the wrong things. Of course you can continue to talk about many different roads to the highway but I'll pity any unsuspecting forummers that may suffer from taking the wrong tips. Cheers to your conscience!

You observe your findings and tell us regularly what happen. I will be interested to know your findings.

You sure toilet in the center of the house ? Just curious.

Ho seh bo tidakboleh, long time liao, where huat liao?

Hahahaha.....you right liao.....talk to you at least don't vomit blood. I not as deep as you la

I travel very often :)

Just only 23 cents, still learning :)

A shop is a whole package. It consist of products, frontage, display and the shop attendent etc. If a person wish to put up a shop front in the public, they should adopt a proper customer base attitude irregardless if they rent or own. Saying that the shop once set up, like it or not customers can move on, is an irresponsible saying and literally may be is inviting more eggs to be thrownat the shop.

You put up some writings here indicating you are knowledgeable enough to share. If your theory is shaky or questionable, it is not just your problem but everyone problem. You write feng shui tips but me and my relatives don' t experience, isn't it questionable? We are in a society where we have to take responsibilty in things or words we put out to public. If someone adopting your tips and get into troubles in life, how does your conscience goes? Still the same answer: "This is my shop, people suffer from my products not my business?"

Yes, I have time for the questions because there is such a thing called "iphone" and "galaxy note". Although my chinese not so good, read somewhere you wrote to another forumer the chinese word representing moral or virtue? Yet here reading your sarcastic remark, how does it reflect on you?

Bro,

I where got sarcastic to you, don't be too sensitive please. Seriously maintaining cleanliness will get into trouble ? When I say toilet bowl, it means toilet bowl, you say toilet of cos i have to highlight its toilet bowl. I dunno about your experience but I'm sharing mine, thats why I was hoping you share with us your findings on center toilet pipe leaking.

People know how to choose one bro, no need special highlight. Some people like to use 八宅,杨公,奇门,玄空,大卦,you name it they have it....to me its ok, cos they have their theory and really it depends on their understanding. If I'm shaky then you don't take my tips, simple ?

Its like giving u a list of FSM, you know who is good ? What is the real meaning of good in FS ? Like wealth, got in no out is it good ?

Cheers.