Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Its all translated. Same goes to the poem u give me.

How to use ? First identify all your household stuff, which element they belongs to, ying or yang. Then we talk about use.

名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮

贪狼(1) at 巽宫 (southeast palace), but this is not 14 combination to begin with, 贪狼 is the first star in 北斗, it stand for wisdom, 贪狼原来发来迟, meaning this star will bloom late but......long lasting. 天一生水,地二成之, thats the clue to 贪狼.

To deal with 贪狼 star is not as easy. 水冷金寒,坎癸不滋乎乾兌, thats what happen if we don't know how to deal with this 贪狼 star. 乾坎,秋冬,Autumn and Winter, therefore its too cold for anything, there is something missing in this combination, as in what is missing? Back to Iching study, these I will not explain further.

Cheers !

After walking through, I still don't get it. Can explain how to use to benefit in the house? This 14 is star combination right? So the hungry wolf star bloom late, when will ripen and can use? What has 天一生水,地二成之 got to do with wolf star?

So you mean that during winter time, unable to use wolf star?

If its difficult to use, then why written in the chinese text? (名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮) is it meaning scholar if got these stars?

Your explanation above seems not related.

陰陽雖云四路,宗支只有兩家

數列五行體用,恩仇始見星分。

As said already, everything is ying yang, first identify the body,ying yang and the element then we talk about use. As i have written before, the problem with FS is if we cannot identify the medicine, how we cure ?

I don't see any explanation on the above chinese phrases. Do you know? Can explain?

One Ying One Yang is the way (一阴一阳之谓道)

The Way (道) should be link and not be block, is a way to peaceful and meaningful life (通则太平). For both qi to communicate, one have to be ying and the other have to be yang. How do we differentiate Ying and Yang ? Brightness, example colour or lighting. Thats how each Gua is separated into its own ying or yang state, by shapes, brightness, movement, height, etc.

巽阴就离。。。49纯阴之象,风吹火熄灭,为有待阳而得风调雨顺。

I thought when the wind blows, the fire get stronger? Why extinguish?

Harrrrr.....you call this explanation ah.......

Is this the actual meaning of the author? Hero liao ah.....everything classic i oso use ying yang explain can liao.

Want to explain again the actual meaning of the author? Or don't know?

you know the meaning? Can explain?

"1贪狼,is wisdom, 智慧星"

Are you totally sure? Just 智慧 only?

midasls said it is wisdom star. Are you saying it is not or something else more?

midasls said it is wisdom star. Are you saying it is not or something else more?

:D:D:D:D:D

巽阴就离。。。。风吹则火易熄。巽为风扇,风车。。。。

Edited by midasls

After walking through, I still don't get it. Can explain how to use to benefit in the house? This 14 is star combination right? So the hungry wolf star bloom late, when will ripen and can use? What has 天一生水,地二成之 got to do with wolf star?

If its difficult to use, then why written in the chinese text? (名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮) is it meaning scholar if got these stars?

All i know man+man or woman+woman cannot make baby. So if like that I also dunno how to 成事 or 成人。。。or....成龙 :dunno:

Alll i can say is if everybody wanna go high, i choose low, everybody run, i sit.

Edited by midasls

Books to read,

1)堪虞道

2)星运布局

3)不可!为什么!?

4)天机妙诀

5)风水平谈

6)时事玄机

7)用易经旺家宅

8)高岛断易

9)周易象数例解

10)沈氏玄空(上/下 - Do not buy this 2 books with translations)

读书改运 !

I know its hard to read chinese books, but its worth the effort.

Edited by midasls

I hope we do not mix up wisdom with intelligence. 14同宫 and 木火通明 is 2 different thing, although both can be use for kids studies but outcome can be very different, some difference can be seen using 14, the person are very good 口才. if 木火通明, can be seen as the person have alot of clever idea. 14 we can say that the person uses a wise method to study, where 木火通明, the person can understand things pretty fast. We can say that one is more academical and the other is more technical.

But still all these above are only 2 variables, we still need a 3rd one, which decide who is the king among the 3 variables. Once the king decided then that shall be the STAR (GUA) thats being used.

地理之用,无非“难能可贵”四字. 高山如万马,穴在底处寻,这是阴阳无别理,阴阳差错祸不轻!

Edited by midasls

张三丰著,无根树

无根树,花正孤,借问阴阳得类无。

雌鸡卵,难抱雏,背了阴阳造化炉。

女子无夫为恕女,男子无妻是旷夫。

叹迷途,太模糊;静坐孤修气转枯、

无根树,花正偏,离了阴阳道不全。

金隔木,汞隔铅,阳寡阴孤各一边。

世上阴阳配男女,生子生孙代代传。

顺为凡,逆为仙,只在中间颠倒颠

Edited by midasls

haha.....you didn't know midasls answers usually not related meh. Good questions le.......midasls, still cannot answer straight to the point?

you know the meaning? Can explain?

Hahaha.....wah lau eh....what have I got myself into? This is suppose to be waiting for midasls to explain........

陰陽雖云四路,宗支只有兩家

數列五行體用,恩仇始見星分。

want to explain the text must first understand 术语。anybody want to anyhow hantam can always say ying yang. Nothing wrong la....

If wanna to treat it seriously, every sentence 藏玄机.

Actual meaning is: 天地向坐盘, 分动与静. Then huh.....from there get 吉凶,断事 from seeing stars lo. Those people got learn know what talking me.....those never learn explain some more also no use tio bo.....

Hahaha.....wah lau eh....what have I got myself into? This is suppose to be waiting for midasls to explain........

陰陽雖云四路,宗支只有兩家

數列五行體用,恩仇始見星分。

want to explain the text must first understand 术语。anybody want to anyhow hantam can always say ying yang. Nothing wrong la....

If wanna to treat it seriously, every sentence 藏玄机.

Actual meaning is: 天地向坐盘, 分动与静. Then huh.....from there get 吉凶,断事 from seeing stars lo. Those people got learn know what talking me.....those never learn explain some more also no use tio bo.....

KC ahhh,

天地,座向,动静,吉凶乃阴阳也。。。。。