Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

Energy (精神)

Energy 精神 is how we interpret a place with good FS, its just like a person who like his or her job and happily working in a company, you can feel his or her vibrant energy in work, its not as simple as the person solely love his or her job, first and foremost the person must find the right place to make him or herself useful or show his or her talent. From then on we can see the person have different colour of qi (气色). Thats why in FS we seek for the colour of spring (春色).

紫气东来。。。。

Basically agreed.

These are intangible variables subject to different contexts of interpretation.

The 'period of time' and the 'intervals' do play a part.

Sleep late, wake up early for a period of time, say one month, then see a master to read face, what would he tell most likely?

Must always look at macro and micro levels then prediction would be more accurate.

The vibrant energy could be due to a 'single factor' effect. We often a find couple in love with vibrant energy, right?

So for a good residential house, what are those macro and micro variables we are looking for?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

算生算死算子平

一周有易世难明

何日何时何年生

兜兜转转又一生

观天观地观人事

不明其理尽费时

万事万物有模样

万时万地任君赏

一切有貌不用想

三才之道通于象

Reading simple conversational chinese is fine with me. Unlikely the above make much sense to me. I suggest that while writing these chinese, do translation also if your intention is to share. Otherwise, it will seem to me you're in self-indulgence of writing chinese poems. Are these related to feng shui? How to use?

Midasls, just dicipher this copied by you will do. Although I know nuts about what these chinese words, i believe whatever you translate, there will be people who can comment the accuracy. If don't know, just plainly admit it. Will be excusable. Don't make things worse and make a fool of yourself again.

玄機賦

大哉!居乎成敗所係;

危哉!葬也興廢攸關。

氣口司一宅之樞,龍穴樂三吉之地。

陰陽雖云四路,宗支只有兩家。

數列五行體用,恩仇始見星分。

九曜吉凶,悔吝斯彰。

宅神不可損傷,用神最宜健旺。

值難不傷,蓋因難歸閑地。

逢恩不發,祇緣恩落仇宮。

一貴當權,諸凶懾服。

眾凶剋主,獨力難支。

火炎土燥,南離何益乎艮坤。

水冷金寒,坎癸不滋乎乾兌。

然四卦之互交,固取生旺。

八宮之締合,自有假真。

地天為泰,老陰之土生老陽。

若坤配兌女,庶妾難投寡母之歡心。

澤山為咸,少男之情屬少女。

若艮配純陽,鰥夫豈有發生之機兆。

乾兌託假鄰之誼,坤艮通偶爾之情。

雙木成林,雷風相薄。

中爻得配,水火方交。

木為火神之本,水為木氣之源。

巽陰就離,風散則火易熄。

震陽生火,雷奮而火尤明。

震與坎為乍交,離共巽而暫合。

坎之生氣,得巽木而附寵聯歡。

乾乏元神,用兌金而傍城借主。

風行地上,決定傷脾。

火照天門,必當吐血。

木見戌朝,莊生難免鼓盆之歎。

坎流坤位,賈臣常遭賤婦之羞。

艮非宜也,筋傷股折。

兌不利歟,唇亡齒寒。

坎宮缺陷而墮胎;離位巉巖而損目。

輔臨丁丙,位列朝班。

巨入坤艮,田連阡陌。

名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮。

職掌兵權,武曲峰當庚兌。

乾首坤腹,八卦推詳。

癸足丁心,十干類取。

木入坎宮,鳳池身貴。

金居艮位,烏府求名。

金取土培,火宜木相。

Midasls, this was written by you. I requested that you decipher but no answer? Forumer give me link to website but I still don't understand. Care to explain?

Reading simple conversational chinese is fine with me. Unlikely the above make much sense to me. I suggest that while writing these chinese, do translation also if your intention is to share. Otherwise, it will seem to me you're in self-indulgence of writing chinese poems. Are these related to feng shui? How to use?

Its all translated. Same goes to the poem u give me.

How to use ? First identify all your household stuff, which element they belongs to, ying or yang. Then we talk about use.

名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮

贪狼(1) at 巽宫 (southeast palace), but this is not 14 combination to begin with, 贪狼 is the first star in 北斗, it stand for wisdom, 贪狼原来发来迟, meaning this star will bloom late but......long lasting. 天一生水,地二成之, thats the clue to 贪狼.

To deal with 贪狼 star is not as easy. 水冷金寒,坎癸不滋乎乾兌, thats what happen if we don't know how to deal with this 贪狼 star. 乾坎,秋冬,Autumn and Winter, therefore its too cold for anything, there is something missing in this combination, as in what is missing? Back to Iching study, these I will not explain further.

Cheers !

Basically agreed.

These are intangible variables subject to different contexts of interpretation.

The 'period of time' and the 'intervals' do play a part.

Sleep late, wake up early for a period of time, say one month, then see a master to read face, what would he tell most likely?

Must always look at macro and micro levels then prediction would be more accurate.

The vibrant energy could be due to a 'single factor' effect. We often a find couple in love with vibrant energy, right?

So for a good residential house, what are those macro and micro variables we are looking for?

Hey bro,

Hope all are good with you.

Ok regarding about sleep late wake up early, that does not mean we will look like 米田共,if we sleep at 生气位, then will still be able to have energy. As the saying goes “得此一者,生者可以善期生,死者可以善期死".

So what are with looking for in a house ? 清浊,冷暖,光暗.....清浊 can be as easy as dirty and clean, 冷暖 the air feel cold or stuffy, 光暗 wether the house which area is bright and which area is dark where sunlight cannot shines thru.

Vibrant energy although seems like a "couple effect", infact its a tri-combination or sometimes quad, but in the end as we simplify it by calling it a "couple effect". We can say as "Nothing combine with Something".有无相生.

陰陽雖云四路,宗支只有兩家

數列五行體用,恩仇始見星分。

As said already, everything is ying yang, first identify the body,ying yang and the element then we talk about use. As i have written before, the problem with FS is if we cannot identify the medicine, how we cure ?

How to use ? First identify all your household stuff, which element they belongs to, ying or yang. Then we talk about use.

名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮

贪狼(1) at 巽宫 (southeast palace), but this is not 14 combination to begin with, 贪狼 is the first star in 北斗, it stand for wisdom, 贪狼原来发来迟, meaning this star will bloom late but......long lasting. 天一生水,地二成之, thats the clue to 贪狼.

To deal with 贪狼 star is not as easy. 水冷金寒,坎癸不滋乎乾兌, thats what happen if we don't know how to deal with this 贪狼 star. 乾坎,秋冬,Autumn and Winter, therefore its too cold for anything, there is something missing in this combination, as in what is missing? Back to Iching study, these I will not explain further.

Cheers !

Yes, this read better. Let me take a slow walk through

Hey bro,

Hope all are good with you.

Ok regarding about sleep late wake up early, that does not mean we will look like 米田共,if we sleep at 生气位, then will still be able to have energy. As the saying goes “得此一者,生者可以善期生,死者可以善期死".

So what are with looking for in a house ? 清浊,冷暖,光暗.....清浊 can be as easy as dirty and clean, 冷暖 the air feel cold or stuffy, 光暗 wether the house which area is bright and which area is dark where sunlight cannot shines thru.

Vibrant energy although seems like a "couple effect", infact its a tri-combination or sometimes quad, but in the end as we simplify it by calling it a "couple effect". We can say as "Nothing combine with Something".有无相生.

Haha, you reached 'self-actualisation' stage liao. 返璞归真. Congrats.

八宮之締合,自有假真。

地天為泰,老陰之土生老陽。

若坤配兌女,庶妾難投寡母之歡心。

澤山為咸,少男之情屬少女。

8 palace match up, there will be true and fake match

kun gua and qian gua match (地天泰),pure yin and pure yang match.

kun gua and dui gua match (坤配兑),young concubine (庶妾为兑女) will not make widow(坤为寡母) happy,both belong to yin, dui and kun although is yin gold and yin earth, both element although compliment each other but both are yin gua yin element so will not last long.

澤山為咸, (澤为兑,山为艮)young girl (兑)and young man (艮) are perfect match. 咸卦为64卦里面的澤山,stands for man should respect the woman he love and married her, then 咸(贤)卦 can be completed and be auspicious, this is the start of a family.

Cheers !

名揚科第,貪狼星在巽宮

Cheers !

What you mean by 14 combinations? Why you mean bloom late? You mean using this star needs to wait very long to get effects? Why cannot tell what is missing?

八宮之締合,自有假真。

地天為泰,老陰之土生老陽。

若坤配兌女,庶妾難投寡母之歡心。

澤山為咸,少男之情屬少女。

8 palace match up, there will be true and fake match

kun gua and qian gua match (地天泰),pure yin and pure yang match.

kun gua and dui gua match (坤配兑),young concubine (庶妾为兑女) will not make widow(坤为寡母) happy,both belong to yin, dui and kun although is yin gold and yin earth, both element although compliment each other but both are yin gua yin element so will not last long.

澤山為咸, (澤为兑,山为艮)young girl (兑)and young man (艮) are perfect match. 咸卦为64卦里面的澤山,stands for man should respect the woman he love and married her, then 咸(贤)卦 can be completed and be auspicious, this is the start of a family.

Cheers !

How come jump here jump there to explain? Shouldn't it be in a flow from top to bottom? Can give some examples what is fake and what is true?

How come jump here jump there to explain? Shouldn't it be in a flow from top to bottom? Can give some examples what is fake and what is true?

Hi,

Cos the almost the whole poem is about yin and yang match.

8 gua in most iching books are describe as follow, from there we identify each object belongs to what gua and do a matching.

后天八卦

坎卦,阳,五行水,期于人为中男

坤卦,阴,五行土,期于人为老妇

震卦,阳,五行木,期于人为长男

巽卦,阴,五行木,期于人为长女

乾卦,阳,五行金,期于人为老夫

兑卦,阴,五行金,期于人为少女

艮卦,阳,五行土,期于人为少男

离卦,阴,五行火,期于人为中女

先天八卦

乾卦,数1,为天

兑卦,数2,为泽

离卦,数3,为火

震卦,数4,为雷

巽卦,数5,为风

坎卦,数6,为水

艮卦,数7,为山

坤卦,数8,为地

1357 为阳,2468为阴。

先后天关系

先后天八卦是矛盾体,可是这不是矛盾,先天和后天是因为时间不同,地点不同,形态不同,性质不同,所以阴变阳,阳变阴,万物不会一成不变的,如何分8卦象的阴阳属性?从时间,地点,形体,性质,动静,虚实,冷暖,远近。。。等等来分阴阳。

生者阳,死者阴,进者阳,退者阴。。。等等。如三元九运,艮(旺),离 (生),坎 (进) 三卦为阳气盛,其他就是死气或退气为阴。所以周易就是风水的基础。

希望大家可以从中了解堪虞(风水) 的系统。

What you mean by 14 combinations? Why you mean bloom late?

1贪狼,is wisdom, 智慧星,而智慧星是由乾卦所生,为16共宗,坎乾两卦有劳动之象征,就是要经过一番磨练才能得才,所以贪狼原来发来迟,wisdom don't come early. 要注意的是,16为纯阳卦,记得要休息和调理身体,例如给中医调理,那休息和中医调理身体是什么卦呢? Thats the missing link.

只把天医,福德装。。。。

Edited by midasls