Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats on the start of your reno!!!!!

Remember to chronicle the process - so excited to see how it comes along!!!

Congrats on the start of your reno!!!!!

Remember to chronicle the process - so excited to see how it comes along!!!

Thanks ....i really looking forward to see the end result too..

24/7 Updates> Aircond trunkling/ City Gas Piping done. Very satisfied with GC workmanship for the aircond, thanks to my ID who help to supervise the process and provide live updates via telecon. They have done great job.

We rush down to take some pics after work.

Aircond Trunkling

From MBR Toilet

20130724_194907_zps62e4666e.jpg

20130724_194926_zps981d59d1.jpg

MBR AC Location

20130724_195043_zps23bfcb5a.jpg

Common Room 1 & 2

20130724_194817_zps482654bd.jpg

20130724_194417_zpse6fe50e3.jpg

Hi Honeykitty,

Just collect keys. Wan ask you is there a difference in install aircon first or must do reno first. Thanks for the advice

Sniper, drunkenchivas is right, if u need to do wet works such as flooring, hacking....do it first follow by electrician work such as shift/add power points...then up aircond trunkling...painting den up aircons....carpentry work depending on u wana up b4 or after aircon...i make aircon last after all my carpentry works..

This is my process too...

Hi Honeykitty and Drunkenchivas,

Thanks for the advise ya...

Went to expo yesterday and was caught by a ID company who ask me to listen to their work. After 1 and half hour later of explaining they quote $27k after they initial price of $20k cause of my additional request. Is it cheaper to get a contractor instead? Any one got good one to recommend. Just wan to do some basic reno

Sniper, here is my concern when i look for ID, coz i know contractor is defnitely cheaper but i dun hv time/not allowed to take leave to followup closely on their work and liaise for all details. So, we decidede to look for ID with a decent price that matches our budget as well.

IMO, when comparing quote, pls pay attention to per foot run cost for carpentry work for wardrobe, kitchen cabinet or other carpentry work likd tv console/features wall...a few dollars does make a big difference on your total bill..make sure all details/freebies as discussed are being written black & white in yoir contract. Hightlight to them if you have certain timeline to meet. Coz we dont want things bein rush and quality is being compromised/ they take their own sweet time to do. Project schedule must b provided so that you can track the progress.

My ID is recommended by my colleagus n sister. He is attentive and responsible. I would recommed my ID. If you interested let me know..