Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Finally collected the key after waited for 3yrs+...done the door opening ceremony too with the helps from in law.....

David tong arrive 10mins earlier from appointment time and started the audit after explaining the whole process what he will.do and what we should expect..the whole process and discussion took around 45mins..

Our ID brought his team to do the necessary work like measuring, marking and v also discuss about the necessary changes after the fengshui audit..luckily only need to change the stove location and forget about the kitchen wall that v wana hack...

We have to locked up the place until 3days later to clean then praying items....so miss my little nest now

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats! Btw how is the door opening ceremony like? Is it the same ritual like throwing pineapple n etc? Need to learn from u hehehe... U mean that no contractors or anyone are allowed to enter during the 3 days "closure"? Or can they enter but do not touch the praying or ceremony stuff? :)

Finally collected the key after waited for 3yrs+...done the door opening ceremony too with the helps from in law.....

David tong arrive 10mins earlier from appointment time and started the audit after explaining the whole process what he will.do and what we should expect..the whole process and discussion took around 45mins..

Our ID brought his team to do the necessary work like measuring, marking and v also discuss about the necessary changes after the fengshui audit..luckily only need to change the stove location and forget about the kitchen wall that v wana hack...

We have to locked up the place until 3days later to clean then praying items....so miss my little nest now

Congrats! Btw how is the door opening ceremony like? Is it the same ritual like throwing pineapple n etc? Need to learn from u hehehe... U mean that no contractors or anyone are allowed to enter during the 3 days "closure"? Or can they enter but do not touch the praying or ceremony stuff? :)

Hi yandm, thanks thanks... :yamseng:

the opening ceremony we just follow as per the fengshui master advice + praying ritual. Standard stuff are like knock hard at the door, open the metal and wooden door. do not step into the house yet, roll oranges follow by the pineapple and shout "Huat ah!!!!". My in law got top up a lot of auspicious wording like, shun shun li li, ji xiang ru yi, & many more...hahaha....then place a "huat kueh" near the pineapple..after that my hubby start placing the mixture (rice+salt+tea leafs) at all corner of the house. Last hand full of mixture shall throw it outside the house...seem complicated...haha

No one are allowed to enter the house during the 3 day closure. Our ID & fengshui master came to do their necessary work on the same day of door opening. After completed everything, we locked up the place. Return 3 days later to clear the praying stuff. Oh ya, my in law actually help to pray outside the house b4 hubby open the door.

We mop the whole house twice...*shag*

Thks for the advise Honeykitty!

Wow! Sounds fun lol! Hahahaaha :):) didn't know got so many things to look out for :)

Hi yandm, thanks thanks... :yamseng:

the opening ceremony we just follow as per the fengshui master advice + praying ritual. Standard stuff are like knock hard at the door, open the metal and wooden door. do not step into the house yet, roll oranges follow by the pineapple and shout "Huat ah!!!!". My in law got top up a lot of auspicious wording like, shun shun li li, ji xiang ru yi, & many more...hahaha....then place a "huat kueh" near the pineapple..after that my hubby start placing the mixture (rice+salt+tea leafs) at all corner of the house. Last hand full of mixture shall throw it outside the house...seem complicated...haha

No one are allowed to enter the house during the 3 day closure. Our ID & fengshui master came to do their necessary work on the same day of door opening. After completed everything, we locked up the place. Return 3 days later to clear the praying stuff. Oh ya, my in law actually help to pray outside the house b4 hubby open the door.

We mop the whole house twice...*shag*

Ur welcome yandm....im.happy to shared...now everyday oso.miss my nest...hhahha

Hahaha... Honeykitty "homesick" so fast already... :) :) look forward to ur reno progress photos soon! Lol!!

Been Taobao shopping alot last week~~haha...Hubby also kana the Taobao "poison" already..

here is the loots we bought and ship via peeka..

1. Rain Shower System for our MBR

Picture1_zps7d95a79b.png

2. Assorted Lightings

For the MBR

T2keDdXntXXXXXXXXX_373102737_zps0d67d9cc

For the Common Toilet & Bomb Shelter, we choose the round 1, normal setting

T2IirjXeBaXXXXXXXX_366170105_zpsacfc09e3

For the Walkway & Infront of the MBR toilet, bought the normal setting also

T217i9Xf0aXXXXXXXX_232151684_zps4a8a8781

For the Service Yard, wall light

T23EKyXiRaXXXXXXXX_368902979_zps164c949d

3. Kitchen Faucet, design that i like, cheaper version compare to SSC/ Hoe Kee, less than 1/3 of the price...

T2MZTDXiBXXXXXXXXX_708557834_zps83e5ef98

Yesterday bought our Tecno hood & Hob + Kitchen Sink @ Hoe Kee. wanted to have a granite sink, but due to fengshui, have to get a stainless steel 1....cheap cheap also

Been Taobao shopping alot last week~~haha...Hubby also kana the Taobao "poison" already..

here is the loots we bought and ship via peeka..

1. Rain Shower System for our MBR

Picture1_zps7d95a79b.png

2. Assorted Lightings

For the MBR

T2keDdXntXXXXXXXXX_373102737_zps0d67d9cc

For the Common Toilet & Bomb Shelter, we choose the round 1, normal setting

T2IirjXeBaXXXXXXXX_366170105_zpsacfc09e3

For the Walkway & Infront of the MBR toilet, bought the normal setting also

T217i9Xf0aXXXXXXXX_232151684_zps4a8a8781

For the Service Yard, wall light

T23EKyXiRaXXXXXXXX_368902979_zps164c949d

3. Kitchen Faucet, design that i like, cheaper version compare to SSC/ Hoe Kee, less than 1/3 of the price...

T2MZTDXiBXXXXXXXXX_708557834_zps83e5ef98

Yesterday bought our Tecno hood & Hob + Kitchen Sink @ Hoe Kee. wanted to have a granite sink, but due to fengshui, have to get a stainless steel 1....cheap cheap also

Wow! The walkway lights are amazing! I nearly bought something similar but didn't buy because I don't know the meaning of 明装 & 安装。 :dunno:

Well, thanks for the clarification, now I know what they mean in English. Hahahaha! :lol: