Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

小心啊。the actual measurements on site is often different from the floor plan. thats being said.. i know what u mean haha.. cannot control..

TV still ok ba...my TV not wall mounted, coz canot drill on major pillar...ngam ngam got a pillar thr....and we are not doing feature wall...so will get a nice tv console to let the TV sit on it...hahahah

小心啊。the actual measurements on site is often different from the floor plan. thats being said.. i know what u mean haha.. cannot control..

Hihi Jas28, nice to meet you...

1) actually, thr r a few method available in the mkt by different fsm..common> refer to HDB booklet to advice; differences> Based on Bazi/ Follow Flying Star method. My family fsm advices that for flat that is yet to be build, it is impossible to use Bazi to advice, coz the unit is not ready yet. Since he is in Penang and is costly for us to fly back so we engage David Tong. What he told is exactly the same as what my family fsm told us. David Tong choose the most auspicious unit by looking at in which direction the main door is facing by on the "Period of Year's Number". I think this is call the "Flying Star" method. Now is Period 8 (2004-2023) each period is a 20 yrs cycle. So for Period 8, most auspicious main door direction is North. So in our BTO, only hv 2 units with this direction, so we choose the unit with left opening for the main door. As advice by David Tong, left opening is related to wealth. We ended with the preferred unit but 3rd choice in term of level.

2) David tong is charging S$120.

Thanks for the detail explaination. The left opening for the main door is from the house (inside) open the main door or from outside the house open the main door?

Now have to consider north direction main door which is not in my selection due to the center gap between the opposite 2 block.

Hope u have a smooth reno ahead. Huat ah.......

Hi Jas28,

is standing outside the door, opening left inwards...if you are interested, pls engage David Tong for professional advices. I just shared my personal experience engaging him as my fengshui master :D

Thanks for the detail explaination. The left opening for the main door is from the house (inside) open the main door or from outside the house open the main door?

Now have to consider north direction main door which is not in my selection due to the center gap between the opposite 2 block.

Hope u have a smooth reno ahead. Huat ah.......

Hi I am thinking of getting one too but don't wanna get something fixed to the kitchen tap which looks so bulky. What have you shortlisted so far?

Hi Jas28,

is standing outside the door, opening left inwards...if you are interested, pls engage David Tong for professional advices. I just shared my personal experience engaging him as my fengshui master :D

Thanks for sharing . Will do.

Wow AWESOME! :good::good::good:

Let me help you with this today --> Count down 8 days :lol:

Yo yo yo!

Today's the key collection day? :lol:

Renovation about to commence soon! :notti:

Good luck~! :good:

Hey guys, there's this water purifier/distiller which is connected to ur pipeline (not those connect to tap).. So there's a machine which will dispense normal drinking water and boiling water.. Which means we dont have to boil water every time. Especially if u're like me who has an impatient child when it's time for milk haha! I'm getting it for my new place. :)

Hi I am thinking of getting one too but don't wanna get something fixed to the kitchen tap which looks so bulky. What have you shortlisted so far?

i dun mind the one fix to the tab eventhough it will look ugly...my mom is using Panasonic Brand....and also the one fix to the main pipe 1....i wan something small and handy, so thinkin to get either tupperware or Panasonic....not so expensive also..hehe

Yo yo yo!

Today's the key collection day? :lol:

Renovation about to commence soon! :notti:

Good luck~! :good:

Bro...changed my appointment to tml morning....still need to wait~~~ :~