Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For washing machine, we have shortlisted 2 brands, Panasonic & Hitachi..both are mom's recommendation..hahah...mom knows the best!

Hitachi SF-95PJS (9.5kg), S$6xx (Best Denki), S$5xx ( Goh Ah Bee), three ticks

< Automatic Washing Machine with Intelligent Eco Sensor, Tangle free finish, Air Jet dry with Nano Titanium filter, eco button & etc>

SF-95PJS_zps5cd377af.jpg

Panasonic NA-F90B3 (9kg), S$599 (Courts), Pending Quote from Goh Ah Bee

• Eco Aquabeat Technology - 20% Water Savings
  • Dancing Water Flow - 20% Higher Washing Performance
  • Air Filter

untitledP_zps036e2681.png

Hope my house wont end up with all Panasonic's products...lolx

Panasonic NA-F90B3 (9kg), S$599 (Courts), Pending Quote from Goh Ah Bee

• Eco Aquabeat Technology - 20% Water Savings
  • Dancing Water Flow - 20% Higher Washing Performance
  • Air Filter

untitledP_zps036e2681.png

Hope my house wont end up with all Panasonic's products...lolx

Wow! Dancing water flow! Sound so cool! :jammin:

Anyway my house already filled with Samsung products, hope yours won't end up like mine, all Panasonic's products, hahaha... :lol:

Lolx...Kitchen is my territory, so i get to choose which i like...living room (TV) will be incharge by hubby...he is eyeing a Philip TV :notti:

Wow! Dancing water flow! Sound so cool! :jammin:

Anyway my house already filled with Samsung products, hope yours won't end up like mine, all Panasonic's products, hahaha... :lol:

Had bad experience with Philip Tv, my tv went blank just before the warranty and the technician came. Guess what, he just tap and slap on the tv and it comes alive again. The most irritating part is that he promised to call me back and replace the affected parts but in the end fly kite... No follow-up from them, as I suspected after the technician left.

I am more keen towards Samsung, Panasonic & LG :) hahaha just to share my little experience :)

Lolx...Kitchen is my territory, so i get to choose which i like...living room (TV) will be incharge by hubby...he is eyeing a Philip TV :notti:

Yandm, my bro in law's case is Samsung & Panasonic TV...dark spots n line for both of his TV in living room and MBR...he really fed up...both is from giant retailer. But luckily the came and replace and he got some claim from the manufacturer...some time it depends on luck as well?? :dunno:

Had bad experience with Philip Tv, my tv went blank just before the warranty and the technician came. Guess what, he just tap and slap on the tv and it comes alive again. The most irritating part is that he promised to call me back and replace the affected parts but in the end fly kite... No follow-up from them, as I suspected after the technician left.

I am more keen towards Samsung, Panasonic & LG :) hahaha just to share my little experience :)

Oh no... ... Keeping fingers crossed too.

Yandm, my bro in law's case is Samsung & Panasonic TV...dark spots n line for both of his TV in living room and MBR...he really fed up...both is from giant retailer. But luckily the came and replace and he got some claim from the manufacturer...some time it depends on luck as well?? :dunno:

Good choice! My sister boyfriend also commented that Philip TV is quite good, he says that they are the only TV assembled in Europe, so quality should be good. :good:

homework oredi done, now waiting for key....lolx

Good choice! My sister boyfriend also commented that Philip TV is quite good, he says that they are the only TV assembled in Europe, so quality should be good. :good:

Redder: ya...hahaaha...sounds good right....we hv decided to go for hitachi....fridge to go for mitsubishi.....ended hubby made all the decision for me...lollx...

Still waiting eagerly for our key.....HDB~~~~faster gv me my key~~~

Lol~~ How's the progress of the construction of your flat? :P

my advice for fridges. The panasonic is cheaper because it has a drawer for a bottom freezer. Drawer types fit less than a pull open door. Also it gets a bit messy if u chuck in everything and have to hunt for your frozen stuff. My parent's place the panasonic is the previous generation but it's pull door opening.

I initially was pretty big on bottom freezer types. But found all of them available are drawer opening. Hence going back to the conventional top freezer 2 door fridge.

Lol~~ How's the progress of the construction of your flat? :P

Mine is last blk...all others is either moved , reno, collecting key.....mine is hv nothing