Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princessandhergeek

Memoirs Of A Princess And Her Geek

Looking at all these electricals, I was sorely tempted to ask my hubby to do away with all the powerpoints and just get the Eubiq powerpoints.. These would be so much better and neat.. plus we have a friend who is distributing the Eubiq system in Singapore.. unfortunately, my hubby convinced me to not go ahead with the Eubiq system as this would set us back easily by another two or three thousand if we were to do the system in our whole house where we need powerpoints :( this is bearing in mind that both my geek and this princess here are gamers, i'm satisfied with one alienware and a wonderful kitchen, while my geek needs three laptops and pending one more :P

I guess normal powerpoints will have to do for this house.. my grand scheme is to save on this and spend on the kitchen hahahahaha! (i'm so not letting my geek vet or see this post hahaha)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Looking at all these electricals, I was sorely tempted to ask my hubby to do away with all the powerpoints and just get the Eubiq powerpoints.. These would be so much better and neat.. plus we have a friend who is distributing the Eubiq system in Singapore.. unfortunately, my hubby convinced me to not go ahead with the Eubiq system as this would set us back easily by another two or three thousand if we were to do the system in our whole house where we need powerpoints :( this is bearing in mind that both my geek and this princess here are gamers, i'm satisfied with one alienware and a wonderful kitchen, while my geek needs three laptops and pending one more :P

I guess normal powerpoints will have to do for this house.. my grand scheme is to save on this and spend on the kitchen hahahahaha! (i'm so not letting my geek vet or see this post hahaha)

yay to spending on kitchen!

i've got a lot of powerpoints in the house too.. solely the no. of them in mbr is scary enough. my mum is actually interested in the Eubiq system.. but it's still not widely popular now right?

i've got a lot of powerpoints in the house too.. solely the no. of them in mbr is scary enough. my mum is actually interested in the Eubiq system.. but it's still not widely popular now right?

Eubiq not popular cos too ex for home. More suitable for offices loh.

:sport-smiley-004: yay~~~ someone who agrees with me!! right now i'm drooling over having a blum kitchen, but i think my hubby is only willing to compromise to have blum runners instead of drawers - but i so love the feel of blum (or hettich)!!

and yup, Eubiq is not yet widely popular, however we do see people using it - we have had relatives buy the Eubiq system from our friend, and seen some offices set up the Eubiq system as well (i think they bought it from some big hardware shop at a much more expensive price - 3M?)

anyway, it looks like it's fun to shift the plugs around *itchy fingers* :notti:

Edited by princessandhergeek

Looking back at the photos I've taken, it seems like I have no sense of which angle is the best to take a picture at. New resolution: to position the camera better for house renovation pictures.

Some photos that were taken when the house is still naked and walls are still intact =P

View from the gate

DSC_0023-1.jpg

View of kitchen entrance beside gate

DSC02996.jpg

View of entrance

DSC_0021.jpg

View of walkway and household shelter beside kitchen

DSC02998.jpg

View of kitchen and service yard

DSC03000.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

common bathroom (the ventilation window leads to the service yard - is this a normal design? why would the toilet ventilate air out to where your clothes are?)

DSC03005.jpg

DSC03006.jpg

:sport-smiley-004: yay~~~ someone who agrees with me!! right now i'm drooling over having a blum kitchen, but i think my hubby is only willing to compromise to have blum runners instead of drawers - but i so love the feel of blum (or hettich)!!

and yup, Eubiq is not yet widely popular, however we do see people using it - we have had relatives buy the Eubiq system from our friend, and seen some offices set up the Eubiq system as well (i think they bought it from some big hardware shop at a much more expensive price - 3M?)

anyway, it looks like it's fun to shift the plugs around *itchy fingers* :notti:

Lol! I decided against installing Blum *anything* because I am super over budget for the kitchen. But I definitely went for the quartz counter top because of its properties and "whiteness".

MBR bathroom (weirdly enough, when we first got to the house, we were wondering where the shower was - we opened the door really wide and bam! the door hit the shower.. is this normal?)

DSC03007.jpgDSC03008.jpg

Peeking into the MBR (but we have no idea why there is a pile of sand there - did Roy get his guys to put the sand there or...?

DSC_0045.jpg

and we found life!

DSC_0056.jpg

I am sure your friend will sell you with discount.

even with the discount, I'm not sure if we can get it.. we are already spending a lot on the house >.< i feel like a leaking money tap with no limitations when it comes to the house.. haha.. but it does look cool! if i can have a techie house, other than digital lock, phasing window screens that can auto regulate light, Eubiq will be the next on my list.. but not now :D

DSC_0023-1.jpg

is that expressway or mrt/lrt track? noisy anot?

lrt track =)

now that you mention it... there doesn't seem to be any noise at all hahahaha.. the only thing would be the lights that light up the house at night -_- but we are gona install curtains and blinds for the whole house, so that shouldn't be a problem =D =D night creatures we are, my hubby and i - don't need that much sunlight haha..

Lol! I decided against installing Blum *anything* because I am super over budget for the kitchen. But I definitely went for the quartz counter top because of its properties and "whiteness".

ahhhhhh!!!! we r getting quartz too! non-porous property was the main thing that won me over.. and it seems to be scratch proof too!! We are thinking of getting the white quartz for counter top as well =D =D any recommendations as to which white? hahahahahaha.. if our kitchen is blum-installed, it'll be a dream come true >.< but u're right - this will tip the budget by a far scale...

sobs

ahhhhhh!!!! we r getting quartz too! non-porous property was the main thing that won me over.. and it seems to be scratch proof too!! We are thinking of getting the white quartz for counter top as well =D =D any recommendations as to which white? hahahahahaha.. if our kitchen is blum-installed, it'll be a dream come true >.< but u're right - this will tip the budget by a far scale...

sobs

taichipanda recommend ceasarstone fresh white series. He kindly allowed me to view his kitchen. However, i decided to go with the whitest of that series which cost a little more. (explains my seriously over budget white kitchen).