Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyu90

Finally A House To Call It My Own!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My ID just started the initial reno for my very first home too :)

Came across your thread by chance as i was searching for Rain Shower.

Wanted to say that your tiles are d@mn beautiful!

Edited by jezzmatezz

Agree that your tiles are lovely! Will be tuning in as well as I wait for my 2nd appt and handover :)

Thanks Thanks! Hows your house coming along? :)

My ID just started the initial reno for my very first home too :)

Came across your thread by chance as i was searching for Rain Shower.

Wanted to say that your tiles are d@mn beautiful!

Thanks alot!! Hows the reno on your house now? :)

welcome~

i'm from D.S as well, from 457 and already staying there. welcome you guys on board. :)

LOL! Shd organise some gathering if possible for ppl staying at Dew Spring!!!

Audrey

Hi All!

As i'm writing this, I have already moved in into my apartment on the 16th August and counting till far about 5 weeks in the new house!

So far so good I would say cause afterall its own house mah, but then thing is all the renovations going on and with the opp vista spring building day and night, so it can get kinda noisy and really really dusty every single day in the house!! No kidding!!

:bangwall:

And I have been super busy with moving in and unpacking and arranging things, plus it doesnt help that my mobile broadband internet is running like tortise hence I haven even been online much since I moved in which explains why I didnt update here! And also my number of blog post and advert waiting for me to write doesnt help at all with the slow internet speed!!

And just a week ago there's a accident at home that scares everyone cause the light dropped directly infront of me and thank god no one was hurt with the broken glasses around so was also busying settling the light issues and changed new ones..

Plus, most importantly my house-warming is coming up on the 29th September 2012, Saturday! So also busy searching for my caterers and stuffs for the house warming!! * If anyone is interested to come by let me know! As for gift, we would prefer alcohols and wine to fill up our mini bar area for display!! :yeah: *

Photos yes! I will do a combine of photos of during renovation and moved in condition once my internet gets up to speed!! Its killing me seriously with the super slow turtle speed!! Changing to a home broadband asap!

So here I am, moved in and overall happy! Would love to see some neighbours soon!! I'm friendly!!

Audrey

Congrats on ur moving in....! What a nice feeling to have own place to call home...

Do update with pics of ur beautiful house and ur verdict....

Cheers!

Hi All!

As i'm writing this, I have already moved in into my apartment on the 16th August and counting till far about 5 weeks in the new house!

So far so good I would say cause afterall its own house mah, but then thing is all the renovations going on and with the opp vista spring building day and night, so it can get kinda noisy and really really dusty every single day in the house!! No kidding!!

:bangwall:

And I have been super busy with moving in and unpacking and arranging things, plus it doesnt help that my mobile broadband internet is running like tortise hence I haven even been online much since I moved in which explains why I didnt update here! And also my number of blog post and advert waiting for me to write doesnt help at all with the slow internet speed!!

And just a week ago there's a accident at home that scares everyone cause the light dropped directly infront of me and thank god no one was hurt with the broken glasses around so was also busying settling the light issues and changed new ones..

Plus, most importantly my house-warming is coming up on the 29th September 2012, Saturday! So also busy searching for my caterers and stuffs for the house warming!! * If anyone is interested to come by let me know! As for gift, we would prefer alcohols and wine to fill up our mini bar area for display!! :yeah: *

Photos yes! I will do a combine of photos of during renovation and moved in condition once my internet gets up to speed!! Its killing me seriously with the super slow turtle speed!! Changing to a home broadband asap!

So here I am, moved in and overall happy! Would love to see some neighbours soon!! I'm friendly!!

Audrey

Hi Audrey,

How's your new house? Comfortable?

Wanna show some pixs? :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi everyone!

Been reading up stuffs on renovations, various IDs and Contractors etc etc and esp viewing topics on people's progress on their new house with the good and bad reviews on reno, Hence decided to start a small and slowly progressing thread of my own reno blog here (hopefully I have the effort and time to slowly chart progress!)

Hope that the seniors in renovating can give me more ideas and help me along the way as well cause I know nuts about renovating! Geez, am still in the midst of confirming ID/Contractor cause mostly cannot make it and some too expensive that makes me feel like we are putting our neck there for them to hack!

So enough of my own intro, shall put the floor plan first! :)

floorplanofnewhouse.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Audrey

PS: I may ask loads of questions along the way so please bear with me, Thanks all in advance! :yamseng:

Can show pic of your furniture arrangement etc?

Cos my future waterway unit floorplan is almost the same as yours. :)