Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyu90

Finally A House To Call It My Own!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

may i know which id/contractor you engage for your reno?

I decided on DeFONG, My ID is Kevin

But I outsourced a few stuffs so he's not doing the whole reno works except capentary works and windows and grilles plus electrical & plumbing..

Have you stared reno and where do you stay? :)

Audrey

wow your living rm tiles swee and shiny can c reflection of window :jawdrop:

Post more pics to share :dribble:

YESSS, Kitchen is small to the max!

I'm putting my fridge at the longer side of the kitchen with the cooker and hood, then the kitchen sink on the other side cause the sink outlet happens to be on the shorter side of the kitchen!

Which unit is yours huh? I realised that units are all very far apart from each other and mine is right at the end! *Imagine all the walking to and fro to the rubbish chute from my unit!*

Start reno so late? Thats 4 mths after and when are you moving in though? I probably already hope to be staying before oct! :)

Audrey

Sorry for the late reply. Was on Reservist past 2 weeks... Short break from the reality world... heh heh... zz

My arrangement similar too...

Fridge and Hob side by side on the longer side (i named it Kitchen Right Side "KRS" for easier reference)

Sink on the shorter side "KLS"

nearer to kitchen entrance left side will be hacked off. :bangwall:

your unit is totally end to end as mine. Yar, we can compete on the fastest timing to throw rubbish to the chute liao... LOL! :horse:

I'm planning to start reno on Oct 1st week, as we do not want to clash with 7th month and we having photoshoots on Sept @Taiwan, hence the late delay in reno... Hopefully, my planning goes as plan... :yamseng:

Think by the time i start reno, i can drop by your house for a cocktail while waiting for my reno... hee hee!

Edited by RAX

Hi Audrey and RAX,

I'm on the other end of 11th floor

Expecting reno to complete in mid August most likely if not before 7th Month starts

Mine only small budget project so fast :D

So any comment on yr ID.? Care to share? Thanks

Yes, would be commenting on that soon in a post of my search in IDs/Contractors! Stay Tuned! :)

wow your living rm tiles swee and shiny can c reflection of window :jawdrop:

Post more pics to share :dribble:

Yah, can post more picture

Wanted to take more photos of the beautiful tiles, But if I take now probably wont do justice to my tiles le cause I painted my living room wall color slightly darker so it kinda darken the tiles I supposed? Will take and show if I got time go up to new place! :)

Sorry for the late reply. Was on Reservist past 2 weeks... Short break from the reality world... heh heh... zz

My arrangement similar too...

Fridge and Hob side by side on the longer side (i named it Kitchen Right Side "KRS" for easier reference)

Sink on the shorter side "KLS"

nearer to kitchen entrance left side will be hacked off. :bangwall:

your unit is totally end to end as mine. Yar, we can compete on the fastest timing to throw rubbish to the chute liao... LOL! :horse:

I'm planning to start reno on Oct 1st week, as we do not want to clash with 7th month and we having photoshoots on Sept @Taiwan, hence the late delay in reno... Hopefully, my planning goes as plan... :yamseng:

Think by the time i start reno, i can drop by your house for a cocktail while waiting for my reno... hee hee!

So your unit is the corner unit right on the other end on 10th Floor? :)

I nearly read your KRS as KNS, Lols.. Anyways I was hoping my reno can finish before August 14th and move in by August 16th cause the 7th mth first day is Aug 17th as per my mum says! So if cant then we gotta move in only right after 7th mth end then tidy things and hold house-warming and celebration and start to Mahjong le!! Hate the 7th mth cause wasted one whole mth there for nothing! Been dying to play Mahjong at new place, to spice up the area in my place hahahs :)

Sure, If anyone's interested to come over for my house-warming all are welcomed!! Hahas, got a bar counter area so neighbours can pop by for drinks anytime! Neighbours also can hold gathering once a while or pot luck! * Just talking about it seems fun! *

Hi Audrey and RAX,

I'm on the other end of 11th floor

Expecting reno to complete in mid August most likely if not before 7th Month starts

Mine only small budget project so fast :D

Wah, Can I come by and see your reno one day? Hahas, Mine also small budget project for renovation but after buying new items and furnitures for house, already going to broke soon le!

I think Neighbours at same blk shd have better relationships like friends! Like that wont so bored at home sometimes hahas! :)

Audrey :yamseng:

Hi, just popping by to say hi! Love the tiles u've chosen... They arent marble, right? Or are they? Cant really tell...

Hope ur reno journey will be smooth... So, after tiling, painting, what's next? :) im tuning in....

Hi, just popping by to say hi! Love the tiles u've chosen... They arent marble, right? Or are they? Cant really tell...

Hope ur reno journey will be smooth... So, after tiling, painting, what's next? :) im tuning in....

Hello! Thanks, I love my tiles too! They looked like marble dont they? They're just homo tiles but pretty expensive range ones cause we really love the design and color of it! :)

Currently just starting to do the screeding and laminating of wooden floor for 2nd room and master room, and other stuffs like gas, electrical and capentary! :)

Audrey

Sure, welcome to my humble abode anytime, but officially will be moving in 23th Sep.

But expecting to slowly shift small small stuffs over bit by bit from mid August :)

Sure, welcome to my humble abode anytime, but officially will be moving in 23th Sep.

But expecting to slowly shift small small stuffs over bit by bit from mid August :)

Yeah I'm also moving things bit by bit now, Hoping to move in by August 16th, If cant then also around mid sept le due to 7th Mth, better safe then sorry... :)

At least during the 7th mth can move and tidy things up so can just move in and dont need unpack till so rush le! :)

Audrey

Yeah....u r right...better be safe than sorry especially this infamous month that can really affect alot if u "pan-tang"

Btw, r u in our FB Dewspring group?

So your unit is the corner unit right on the other end on 10th Floor? :)

I nearly read your KRS as KNS, Lols.. Anyways I was hoping my reno can finish before August 14th and move in by August 16th cause the 7th mth first day is Aug 17th as per my mum says! So if cant then we gotta move in only right after 7th mth end then tidy things and hold house-warming and celebration and start to Mahjong le!! Hate the 7th mth cause wasted one whole mth there for nothing! Been dying to play Mahjong at new place, to spice up the area in my place hahahs :)

Sure, If anyone's interested to come over for my house-warming all are welcomed!! Hahas, got a bar counter area so neighbours can pop by for drinks anytime! Neighbours also can hold gathering once a while or pot luck! * Just talking about it seems fun!

Audrey :yamseng:

I sincerely hope ur Reno can be in time be4 the 7th mth. *pray for you too

Speaking of mahjong, yes, at least there's "khakis"... Now I know who to jio next time... Haha...

I'm aiming at Entertainment Room for karaoke for my new house too... Wow! Our level shud be the most happening floor by CNY 2013...

Yes, POTLUCK for CNY 2013! Agree!

Edited by RAX