Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sandal

Steps In Throwing Ong Lai

but how long after dan i need to vaccum away the rice and the salt?

No need to vaccum them; they will be gone when your reno is completed (you know after the general cleaning).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How about the fruits for praying. can bring back to eat or also leave it there ?

some choose to eat, some choose to throw.

In the April Qing Ming, we bring food / coffee / fruits / whatever you can think of to pray to the late.

Eg in Mandai, those ah neh sweepers hungry also take and eat. Nothing wrong with that.

In the April Qing Ming, we bring food / coffee / fruits / whatever you can think of to pray to the late.

Eg in Mandai, those ah neh sweepers hungry also take and eat. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh , IC. Thk

Last time in army, road march passed cementary, hungry also pray and take the fruits and eat, sometime lucky can get grapes and banana.

Hmmm but i am not doing my renovation so soon wor. Most probably be staying for awhile before doing my renovation so i can just vaccum the salt and rice away?

In that case you can vaccum the salt and rice when you doing the general cleaning, no need to throw coins if you intend to live awhile before reno. Redo the throw salt, rice and coins ritual when you going to reno, ask your contractor to pray for smooth reno.

ya lo. thats why not mai do reno first. we paid higher cov cause of the gd condition flat, haahaa

I rather buy at lower cov, condition of flat nevermind, the 3i i bought was rented out to foreign workers as their living quarter, the living condition can vomit... now it look like condo.

haaha... wifey wanted a 5 room flat bo bian. And beside she like the area alot. When we went into the house, we got a 'this will be my house feeling' haahaa

haaha... wifey wanted a 5 room flat bo bian. And beside she like the area alot. When we went into the house, we got a 'this will be my house feeling' haahaa

We had enough of big house; very tiring to clean and mop big area. We are lazy people. If we want big house, after the minimum occupied period can always buy private apartment to rent out or own self stay.