Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
geneboi

York System 4 Inverter Aircon

Hi All,

I just visited the consumer and electronics lifestyle fair at Expo and signed a deal for our aircon as below:

Dealer: Creation

Aircon: York System 4 Inverter (3x9K BTU, 1x18K BTU) (Compressor: 28K BTU) (Gas: R410a)

Price: $2995

S/S Bracket: $120

Package Includes:

- Armaflex 3/8 Insulation (Able to upgrade to thicker insulation at $50/unit)

- Aluminimum piping

- 2 x Installation visit

- 2 x Servicing during 1st year

- 2 x 25% voucher for subsequent servicing (This is not part of the package but I negotiated for it)

- 5 years warranty for parts and compressor (If upgrade to thicker insulation, insurance coverage is 8 years)

- Insurance coverage for damages to property due to leakage

Personal Note: The design of the aircon is very modern and sleek, even comes with a cool LED display on the unit.

As you may know, system 4 inverters for other brands (e.g Mitsubishi) is around $3600 at the cheapest. Therefore we feel this is a very good deal as the salesman explained this is a launch price as York is now trying to penetrate into the residential market. This brand is very well known for offices and departmental stores, even more popular in Malaysia's residential market. Hence we feel that this brand is reliable and we are able to save alot of $$$.

What do you guys think of the above package?

Edited by geneboi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Am I the only one who feels that this package is a very good deal for a system 4 inverter?

Yes for system4 this consider a good catch :dancingqueen:

Hi All,

I just visited the consumer and electronics lifestyle fair at Expo and signed a deal for our aircon as below:

Dealer: Creation

Aircon: York System 4 Inverter (3x9K BTU, 1x18K BTU) (Compressor: 28K BTU) (Gas: R410a)

Price: $2995

S/S Bracket: $120

Package Includes:

- Armaflex 3/8 Insulation (Able to upgrade to thicker insulation at $50/unit)

- Aluminimum piping

- 2 x Installation visit

- 2 x Servicing during 1st year

- 2 x 25% voucher for subsequent servicing (This is not part of the package but I negotiated for it)

- 5 years warranty for parts and compressor (If upgrade to thicker insulation, insurance coverage is 8 years)

- Insurance coverage for damages to property due to leakage

Personal Note: The design of the aircon is very modern and sleek, even comes with a cool LED display on the unit.

As you may know, system 4 inverters for other brands (e.g Mitsubishi) is around $3600 at the cheapest. Therefore we feel this is a very good deal as the salesman explained this is a launch price as York is now trying to penetrate into the residential market. This brand is very well known for offices and departmental stores, even more popular in Malaysia's residential market. Hence we feel that this brand is reliable and we are able to save alot of $$$.

What do you guys think of the above package?

Hi, I took this package too. I think it is a very good deal!!! When do you install the aircon?

Hi, I took this package too. I think it is a very good deal!!! When do you install the aircon?

Hi,

My aircon piping will be laid on 23/Jun, fingers crossed that everything will turn out fine.

How bout yours?

Hi,

My aircon piping will be laid on 23/Jun, fingers crossed that everything will turn out fine.

How bout yours?

No so soon for me as I will be getting my key end of Sep. Hope everything alright.

Hi,

How bout yours?

Remem post pics once u installed to share with us and lets me c :dancingqueen:

No problem! My house just finished hacking, most probably another 2 weeks for tiling and plastering before able to lay aircon piping

Hi,

How bout yours?

Hi, how was the installtion of aircon piping by contractor? Do you conceal the trucking?

Hi, how was the installtion of aircon piping by contractor? Do you conceal the trucking?

My aircon piping has been re-scheduled to 29/Jun (Fri) instead. Will update everyone on the progress soon.

I only intend to conceal the piping through false ceiling but not through carpentry. Do not want to risk leakage at my carpentry.

i bought the system 4 york and installed last dec 2011,i bought in their show room at 586 balestier road.cos is my friend intro me to them so they offer me $2995 for system 4,3x9000 1x18000btu for living area.i think is a good price for a inverter system 4,so far so good for the aircon.and their workmanship not bad,cant find anythings to compliant.