Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokechye

Our First Home Sweet Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, the interior of ur wardrobe is beautiful.

May to share what is it laminate or other material? :)

hey sorry for the late reply.. been busy lately with work and renovation.

The interior of my wardrobe is a type of laminate, thin like paper. Carpenter will know it. But usually have to order cos they only have white one which is commonly used in stock.

wow... nice.. when u going to shift in?

didn't know got so many fellow strathmore green neighbour... :yamseng:

hey thanks!

Think there are more strathmore green neighbours but not very active posting :dunno:

going to move in hopefully on the 16th Sep. Good day according to the lunar calender! :sport-smiley-004:

Which block you staying at? got your keys already?

Let There Be Light!

Finally, we don't have to walk in darkness after 7 at our new place. The electrician had installed the lights for our kitchen, service yard, HS, corridors, and toilets.

Kitchen Light. We love it so much cos it looks so simple and sleek. :sport-smiley-004:

p1030005o.jpg

Gotto adjust the starter inside. Can see it touching the cover.

p1030006z.jpg

Corridor to bedrooms and toilets light. Chosen by wifey and its cheaper than our toilet lights! :sport-smiley-018:

p1020999t.jpg

p1030002aw.jpg

Corridor light in master bedroom fronting wardrobe. The most expensive light we got cos need to find something thin and long to avoid kana hit by the top cabinet door when opening.

p1030003tr.jpg

p1030004z.jpg

hey thanks!

Think there are more strathmore green neighbours but not very active posting :dunno:

going to move in hopefully on the 16th Sep. Good day according to the lunar calender! :sport-smiley-004:

Which block you staying at? got your keys already?

I m same block as urs but much lower - 7... still pending all the elder's "approval" for the date (17-29 sep) to shift in, so will be later than u... lolz

Do you do anything to ur laundry system at service yard ? still thinking shall i change mine to those custom made type (ie:pull down) instead of this default pull out from wall... quite difficult to hang cloths..

I m same block as urs but much lower - 7... still pending all the elder's "approval" for the date (17-29 sep) to shift in, so will be later than u... lolz

why 16th not included? according to the lunar calender is a good good day :sport-smiley-004::P

Do you do anything to ur laundry system at service yard ? still thinking shall i change mine to those custom made type (ie:pull down) instead of this default pull out from wall... quite difficult to hang cloths..

its true quite difficult to hang clothes. But we didn't do anything to it. Just use what they provided. The ceiling space abit narrow you may want to check with the supplier for those overhead retractable type. also your lighting point need to shift cos it is in the middle.

Today, we received something we bought few days ago from taobao. I had a hard time buying from taobao and got my wifey to translate and had a live chat with the seller.

http://meal.taobao.com/mealDetail.htm?spm=2013.1.0.135&meal_id=7724584&item_num_id=12882152658&seller_id=522205237

Pretty good seller because his/her reply was prompt and clear. After we hit purchase, they received the order and amended the shipping cost to overseas shipping rates for us as discussed for us to make our payment. Very satisfied with their service.

Just one ordinary box from the package

p1030010v.jpg

opening up, to my surprised, it was very well packed!

p1030011e.jpg

Bidet spray. very good quality. Made of brass. You will hardly get this at such a good price from local store. Definitely still cheaper to get from taobao after shipping cost.

p1030012y.jpg

The full set. Bought 2 sets, one for each toilet.

p1030013g.jpg

Edited by yokechye

Today, we received something we bought few days ago from taobao. I had a hard time buying from taobao and got my wifey to translate and had a live chat with the seller.

http://meal.taobao.com/mealDetail.htm?spm=2013.1.0.135&meal_id=7724584&item_num_id=12882152658&seller_id=522205237

Pretty good seller because his/her reply was prompt and clear. After we hit purchase, they received the order and amended the shipping cost to overseas shipping rates for us as discussed for us to make our payment. Very satisfied with their service.

Just one ordinary box from the package

p1030010v.jpg

opening up, to my surprised, it was very well packed!

p1030011e.jpg

Bidet spray. very good quality. Made of brass. You will hardly get this at such a good price from local store. Definitely still cheaper to get from taobao after shipping cost.

p1030012y.jpg

The full set. Bought 2 sets, one for each toilet.

p1030013g.jpg

wow, bought from taobao a few times, but didn't think of asking seller to send to me direct.

so you did not use any delivery service like Hoyoyo or 65daigou?

then how did you make payment? by credit card or alipay?

very good idea, and probably cheaper than any of those shipping services >.<

Corridor light in master bedroom fronting wardrobe. The most expensive light we got cos need to find something thin and long to avoid kana hit by the top cabinet door when opening.

p1030003tr.jpg

p1030004z.jpg

Is this the philips light?

its true quite difficult to hang clothes. But we didn't do anything to it. Just use what they provided. The ceiling space abit narrow you may want to check with the supplier for those overhead retractable type. also your lighting point need to shift cos it is in the middle.

show the supplier b4, they say no problem, that's y the term of "custom made"... haha... :bow:

p1030003tr.jpg

p1030004z.jpg

Is this the philips light?