Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokechye

Our First Home Sweet Home

dsc08021resize.jpg

dsc08023resize.jpg

dsc08028resize.jpg

dsc08027resize.jpg

The s/s grid for the sink is useful. Soaped dishes on the grid will not get mixed with the dirty water that flows below into the trap while washing.

dsc08031resize.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Our storeroom. Got the metal rack from Tony.

And on the right is the Gorm rack from Ikea for wifey's shoes :notti: won't be having a big shoe cabinet in the living room

dsc08019resize.jpg

Master Bedroom.

Still fair bit of space for walking around the room after putting in our new drawer cabinets for more clothes!

dsc08008resize.jpg

Love your bedroom! How did you make the shelf at the bed head? Did you box up the slot? :yamseng:

Love your bedroom! How did you make the shelf at the bed head? Did you box up the slot? :yamseng:

The cabinet is made all the way to align to the column. The middle left over space made it into shelves. The bottom part is also a cabinet but open from top to slot in any long items in there. such as badminton racket etc.

4rmtype4b20120530.jpg

Where did u buy the black plastic tray for the sink? Does it fix? Yours is 23" sink right? :yamseng: :yamseng:

[/quote

I bought it from ikea! just nice it fits. :sport-smiley-004: If yours the solid surface sink opening is 380mm wide, it will fit. wider than 400mm will be a bit loose.

The cabinet is made all the way to align to the column. The middle left over space made it into shelves. The bottom part is also a cabinet but open from top to slot in any long items in there. such as badminton racket etc.

I love this idea.... too bad I'm already finish everything... Now I feel like I need more cabinet... sigh....

:dunno: :dunno:

I bought it from ikea! just nice it fits. :sport-smiley-004: If yours the solid surface sink opening is 380mm wide, it will fit. wider than 400mm will be a bit loose.

Time to go shopping! Thanks! :yamseng: :yamseng:

I love this idea.... too bad I'm already finish everything... Now I feel like I need more cabinet... sigh....

:dunno: :dunno:

maybe need to buy 'loose' cabinets liao :notti:

our sofa came a moment ago :sport-smiley-004:

dsc07977resize.jpg

Now left with our TV console. still searching around :sport-smiley-018:

dsc07978resize.jpg

Still waiting for curtain and baywindow cushion which we ordered over the weekend

Much neater than when I visited. Thanks a lot for allowing me to visit!! your sofa is v nice leh. Where did u get it from? Fabric/ leather? how much? keke..

btw, your bomb shelter rack is good? I remembered u saying, it's the best price around? If ok, I'll really call the uncle to install liao.

I placed my heavy army duffel bag on it and no problem with the plywood. some outside uses 12mm thk (price slightly more). this one is about 9mm. Good enough for me. :yamseng:

the metal rack is it wood shelve ? can pm me the uncle contact ? have not get any rack for the bomb shelter yet.. haha

yup metal frame plywood planks. PM sent! :yamseng: