Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokechye

Our First Home Sweet Home

Much neater than when I visited. Thanks a lot for allowing me to visit!! your sofa is v nice leh. Where did u get it from? Fabric/ leather? how much? keke..

hee... that is because I kept all our stuffs for the photoshoot! haha... There are some daily used items laying around now.

The sofa I got it from Wynn. A bit expensive but its very comfortable. It is fabric which we prefer cos can wash.

Yesterday came across Cellini showroom and they having a package promotion. Sofa + Tv console + coffee table + dining table + bed frame = around 2k. Didn't see in detail but it looks cheap! :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for sharing! given me some ideas on how I could use the recess area in the MBR :notti:

saw your sofa ytd at wynn, very high head rest!! :good:

yup. we love it because of the high head rest. but expensive loh

Hi yokechye, your home is very nice! simple white reno! love it! if u don't mind, can kindly share your ID/contractor contact and quotation breakdown?

harocarlos@hotmail.com

love ur white kitchen... you have 2 dish racks?

yup i got 2. each at 550mm long. One for dishes another for cups etc. Still not enough! :bangwall:

Hi yokechye, your home is very nice! simple white reno! love it! if u don't mind, can kindly share your ID/contractor contact and quotation breakdown?

harocarlos@hotmail.com

sent! :yamseng:

Had been so busy that I have not updated some items that we have added to our home.

Curtains and bay window cushion is up for living room and all bedrooms. It is so nice to seat/lay on it to enjoy a book or playing with my tablet!

dsc09104resize.jpg

Also, my custom made TV console to fit my bulky receiver and center speaker.

dsc09101resize.jpg

dsc09100resize.jpg

Had been so busy that I have not updated some items that we have added to our home.

Curtains and bay window cushion is up for living room and all bedrooms. It is so nice to seat/lay on it to enjoy a book or playing with my tablet!

dsc09104resize.jpg

Also, my custom made TV console to fit my bulky receiver and center speaker.

dsc09101resize.jpg

dsc09100resize.jpg

If you don't mind me making a comment:

- your floorstander speakers have no room to breath, the bass will be lumpy and you won't get the best out of them...

- one of them is next to a wall / window and the other in open space, the sound will be strange..

- that console looks like a MDF / plywood job, and the centre speaker will rattle. The centre speaker is also mounted too low.

I suggest you pull the Wharfedale floorstanders a little more into the room, and avoid placing them in a corner.

Then toe them in a little.

As for your centre, you can point them upwards a bit so they point to your ear level, and add some foam supports - you can google up Auralex, MOPADS or just use some of the packing foam first.

Good luck

If you don't mind me making a comment:

- your floorstander speakers have no room to breath, the bass will be lumpy and you won't get the best out of them...

- one of them is next to a wall / window and the other in open space, the sound will be strange..

- that console looks like a MDF / plywood job, and the centre speaker will rattle. The centre speaker is also mounted too low.

I suggest you pull the Wharfedale floorstanders a little more into the room, and avoid placing them in a corner.

Then toe them in a little.

As for your centre, you can point them upwards a bit so they point to your ear level, and add some foam supports - you can google up Auralex, MOPADS or just use some of the packing foam first.

Good luck

thks for the suggestion! haven't really tested and calibrated the sound yet. got a foam to support the centre to point up liao. :yamseng:

Hi there,

I'm new in here. Couple of questions.

1) Would it possible for u to advise me on your reno cost?

2) Regarding your philips ledino light at MBR wardrobe, may I know your review? I would like to place it for my kitchen as recommended on Philips website.

Much thanks,

Adrian

The plumber came to fix up the kitchen sink faucet and connect the sink trap.

p1030050s.jpg

Glad that the faucet is able to be connected and realised that it is actually a common thing for mixer faucet. My current house also uses the same adapter. :sport-smiley-018:

p1030052ml.jpg

p1030051s.jpg

Thank you!

Hi yokechye,

can enquire how did u manage to get the adaptor. Kindly PM me too as I got a faucet from Amazon too but need the 2 ada[ptor for the 2 hoses.

Thanks