Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sblim79

Existing Feature Wall Modifications

Hi,

I looking for carpenters who can help me to make some modifications to my existing feature walls. My previous ID did not cater for future changes when he design them so i got to look for help nw.

Basically the job required to cut open a portion of existing wall for my air con guys to access to the air con pipes trunking and seal back the feature wall after they replaced the piping.(My ex ID actually hide these trunking in the feature wall. Hai.. looks nice but not practical)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I looking for carpenters who can help me to make some modifications to my existing feature walls. My previous ID did not cater for future changes when he design them so i got to look for help nw.

Basically the job required to cut open a portion of existing wall for my air con guys to access to the air con pipes trunking and seal back the feature wall after they replaced the piping.(My ex ID actually hide these trunking in the feature wall. Hai.. looks nice but not practical)

carpenters or even tilers, especially from Malaysia don't like modifications, they consume a lot of time so they prefer not to get involve compared to new construction where they make more money i suppose. Go back to the carpenter which did the feature wall for you and get him to rectify it. Hopefully, you can still locate him. if he is from Malaysia factory without factory in Singapore, good luck to you. He cannot and would not be interested to solve your problems as he cannot just bring a few planks and tools from Malaysia to fit out your problem. He needs a large or full lorry load of carpentry to justify his trip.

IDs with Singapore carpentry sub-contractors or better still with their own factory is probably the best bet for after sales service and modifications like yours.