Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMRENO

Reno@towner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bought all my toilet stuff from a place in Ubi, quite a big place and they have from selection for toilet, kitchen, water heater/storage heater, bath tub. Guess now to compete, have to sell and package as a one stop solution. Parking right in front of the shop as well.

Master toilet

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

Common toilet

Untitled-5.jpgUntitled-4.jpg

Where in ubi? I also tot of popping by.. Prefer big spacious shops lei like d one u mentioned.

The shop name is Bath Labz Pte Ltd, Vertex #01-69/70. www.bathlabz.com.sg

Maybe you can ask for Andy, patient guy. Buy enough ask him throw in some freebies :D

The shop name is Bath Labz Pte Ltd, Vertex #01-69/70. www.bathlabz.com.sg

Maybe you can ask for Andy, patient guy. Buy enough ask him throw in some freebies :D

Thanks ;-) :sport-smiley-018:

For my small toilet on 1st floor.

Untitled-6.jpgUntitled-3.jpg

Master rainshower left side one - 8" head upgrade to 10" no cost :D

Untitled-7.jpg

Common rainshower- extended

Untitled-8.jpg

Fishbone no more.

IMG-20120522-00760.jpgIMG-20120522-00765.jpg

"floating stairs"??

IMG-20120522-00770.jpg

Im doing my EM reno right now also & was asked by HDB Tech officer to get PE endorsed for glass railing staircase. Were u asked to do the same?

Did u just hacked away the whole staircase?

Im doing my EM reno right now also & was asked by HDB Tech officer to get PE endorsed for glass railing staircase. Were u asked to do the same?

Did u just hacked away the whole staircase?

Change railing only need PE? As long as the structure(spine) of the staircase is intact, no PE is needed. But if you are thinking of repositioning the staircase going up the upper floor, then Yes, And it Will be costly and not sure 100% can approve. And the cost is what are putting off EM owners from going down that road. I hope i am right with my explanation.

What did you want to do exactly, did you use and ID or contractor?

Change railing only need PE? As long as the structure(spine) of the staircase is intact, no PE is needed. But if you are thinking of repositioning the staircase going up the upper floor, then Yes, And it Will be costly and not sure 100% can approve. And the cost is what are putting off EM owners from going down that road. I hope i am right with my explanation.

What did you want to do exactly, did you use and ID or contractor?

Repositioning & structural change of staircase will not be aprvd even if there is a PE endorsement.

Im doing a complete overhaul of my EM & im engaging Brilliant ID fm Beauty World after a recommendation.

Your reno progress is almost the same as mine, also the staircase will be at a much later part. I don't know whthr yr ID infmd you of this thing. What he hv told me is that now HDB very strict, change rules..blah blah blah, which is the reason why im seeking cfmtn on this part. Pls keep me infmd on yr findings, thks.

Hi, I think u need a PE cos u are hacking away the wall at the room beside the staircase. Just railings along don't need PE.

Sincerely apologise for hijacking this thread, Im just trying to address/sharing this concern since EMRENO is also doing his reno the same time as mine.

Fishponder: I do understand that hacking the wall beside the stairs do require PE after I did some research. But what I reqstd was only glass railings.

Flwg to share with all forumers.

floor-to-ceiling glass wall next to the staircase need to have PE endorsement to show that the loading is not more than a brick wall. Hwvr a 1m clearance solid from the floor up & install glass panel up to ceiling, PE not reqd.

Sincerely apologise for hijacking this thread, Im just trying to address/sharing this concern since EMRENO is also doing his reno the same time as mine.

Fishponder: I do understand that hacking the wall beside the stairs do require PE after I did some research. But what I reqstd was only glass railings.

Flwg to share with all forumers.

floor-to-ceiling glass wall next to the staircase need to have PE endorsement to show that the loading is not more than a brick wall. Hwvr a 1m clearance solid from the floor up & install glass panel up to ceiling, PE not reqd.

franciz,

You are right about the wall if 1M from floor up do not need PE. To be precise, it is not up to ceiling, but to the beam. In my opinion, this would defeat the purpose of bringing down the wall. As for the railings, no mentioned by my ID need PE.

Haven't got the time to update here, the past weeks have been a rush. All of our stuffs from previous house have moved in, except for us. :P

Carpentry will begin installation on 4 June.

20120602_142212.jpg

Edited by EMRENO