Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMRENO

Reno@towner

Urs is real fast, i think at this rate ur reno will be finish faster than mine :good:

I still have 3 areas pending approval from hdb. Study room wall, main entrance and level up the kitchen.... !!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Enough of all the dust and disarray scenes, here are some of my purchases that will fill this home of mine. Waiting to be delivered.

This is my dining light, two different light mode - LED and energy saving bulb. Bought from JB.

IMG-20120423-00580.jpgIMG-20120423-00581.jpg

My sofa, but will be a right configuration in beige leather.

Sofapurchased.jpg

My dining table from Picket & Rail, chairs will be from GMarket. I think gmarket is now call Qoo10.

IMG-20120429-00598.jpg

Urs is real fast, i think at this rate ur reno will be finish faster than mine

I still have 3 areas pending approval from hdb. Study room wall, main entrance and level up the kitchen.... !

I doubt so, like you i am preparing for the likelihood of temporary accomodation as well. I just hope the place can be ready to receive my current home's stuff first while waiting for the carpentry items to be ready.

Are you doing away with foyer and balcony?

I will have a foyer with a slight drop with a "pebble texture" tile and the balcony which is already extended with the living area will have platform.

I think this is the best deal i got so far. A Sharp 60" LED TV bundled with a mini-compo for $2700 during Best Denki 27th Anniversary promo.

Sharp-LC60LE630M.jpgSharp-XLDV75HMKII.jpg

Day 3 3 May 2012 - nothing much, arrival of tiles and raw materials,preparing for the rebuilding works, laying of pipe for new WC in 1st floor wash area.

IMG-20120503-WA0001.jpgIMG-20120503-WA0003.jpgIMG-20120503-WA0005.jpgIMG-20120503-WA0004.jpg

I doubt so, like you i am preparing for the likelihood of temporary accomodation as well. I just hope the place can be ready to receive my current home's stuff first while waiting for the carpentry items to be ready.

I will have a foyer with a slight drop with a "pebble texture" tile and the balcony which is already extended with the living area will have platform.

Our initial plan was to move our stuff to one of the bedroom. Lucky we didnt, too much things and the new place is too dusty and messy.

But we did store some of our new purchases there.

I see you are also doing away with the storeroom, r u relocating somewhere else?

Enough of all the dust and disarray scenes, here are some of my purchases that will fill this home of mine. Waiting to be delivered.

This is my dining light, two different light mode - LED and energy saving bulb. Bought from JB.

IMG-20120423-00580.jpgIMG-20120423-00581.jpg

Where in JB did u grt the lights? We plan to go there too to source for lights and ceiling fan.

Our initial plan was to move our stuff to one of the bedroom. Lucky we didnt, too much things and the new place is too dusty and messy.

But we did store some of our new purchases there.

I see you are also doing away with the storeroom, r u relocating somewhere else?

Nope, just reduce in size. As we move the front door outward, so hack the store room half of its size to match the foyer.

Where in JB did u grt the lights? We plan to go there too to source for lights and ceiling fan.

From tampoi lighting, i got the info thanks to the infos posted in here.

Nope, just reduce in size. As we move the front door outward, so hack the store room half of its size to match the foyer.

But the store room already very small, not enough for all our rubbish!

But the store room already very small, not enough for all our rubbish!

:lol: you also say its rubbish already, why still keep them. I have a big store room in my current place, and it is full until cannot walk in. And most of the stuff inside we hardly use. So now we tell ourselves, to keep what we need. :P keeping our fingers crossed.

:lol: you also say its rubbish already, why still keep them. I have a big store room in my current place, and it is full until cannot walk in. And most of the stuff inside we hardly use. So now we tell ourselves, to keep what we need. :P keeping our fingers crossed.

Totally agree with you, and exactly what my SO said! But my rubbish are those essential things leh, although not use frequently but still will use. E.g. Christmas tree, spare stools, mj table, vacum cleaner, ironing board, tool kits, etc etc... I got a feeling some of these will goes into the children's room Storage.

Totally agree with you, and exactly what my SO said! But my rubbish are those essential things leh, although not use frequently but still will use. E.g. Christmas tree, spare stools, mj table, vacum cleaner, ironing board, tool kits, etc etc... I got a feeling some of these will goes into the children's room Storage.

Are you planning to do anything with the space below your staircase, like box up to be a store.

Edited by EMRENO